Wednesday, 4 July 2007

PrOmOtIoN??

5 staff were promoted today!!
=))
everybody a bit shock tt i didn't get tt little white enevelope
so what if i didn't received tt white enevelope....not sour grapes or sour plums lor..but i am really
not looking forward to a promotion........rather i prefer to have a pay rise.......hehehe
i rather every day just do my part and help out here and there when possible and then get my well deserved pay than to take on more responsibilities........
Told Honey tt WL is really very capable and also very calm and cool at times. she has helped me alot in the past and also more to come..........hahaha
so WL if u r reading this, NO HARD FEELING....... =))

The other day was reading the Cleo mag in Borders.......she said her bf told her "i love u but i am not in love with u"............she was very sad and felt so hurt........hm.... come to think of it perhaps jerk loves me but not in love with me tt's why he can bear to hurt me.......but its all so crappy lor.....just becoz her bf doesn't want to commit in the r/s does not gives men the excuse of using just crappy "reasons"......... if ppl want to off track, i tell u lor, what shit reasons also can be used lor..... really pity her afterall she is waiting to marry him..........

so now bring us to the qn on whether dear loves me or dear is in love with me ..... hm........if he ever said tt he loves me but not in love with me......i think i will break down, whole world will tumble down or worst crashes down on me.......or will i ...*evil grin*..... =P

well, actually i also dun know what will actually happen..........*wonder wonder*

1 Comments:

At 5 July 2007 at 11:25 pm , Blogger cH@|^2 said...

whahahaha... i also get to know wl promoted lol ... whos the other 4? lol .. specified leh .. want to kei bo a bit also cannot .. hai~~~ .. guys always like that one .. if no feeling then straigh to the point ma .. at least wont hurt so deep .. "love" always have no wrong or right tho.. u accept the love yet have to prepare to be for the worse. ^_^ i always learn from lesson and to me .. love is so powerful yet sometimes so pathetic. it can be a game yet it can be a serious issue. everything just depend on an individual. Conclusion is dare to take .. dare to let go... this will eventually lead u to a peaceful tmr. hohohoho

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home