Saturday, 4 August 2007

It'S oVeR..........

That's it! today is my last day of service........
bid farewell, announced the news to the team, did all i could.....
handed over to the new guy, not sure how much can he "absorb" but i have tried my best, afterall they didn't have more time for me to handover and i also dun want to extend my stay.....mio gg to Hk remember.......to see my Honey....... =))

anyway, when morzi bid me farewell, dun know y, the look in her eyes so sad........it made me wanna cry..........

the team bought me lunchie and a watch (which i chose myself), Al, WY and Angela bought me a bag (small one, can go cheong with it), the T&C team bought me a bag and was told inside got an ang pao, shirley, anna, alicia, michele and kam eng bought me a bag (yes! 3 bags in all), a necklace and a hdp strap (coz it comes FOC with their purchase), yvonne and sew chen bought me a green necklace (more like a choker), eng bought me choco biscuit (YUMMY!!)

everybody LOVES moi............or is it just my thinking tt they loved moi?? hm........

sad to leave them, but moi is embarking on a new journey................ I WILL SURVIVE!!!
=))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home