Thursday, 15 November 2007

fOuL mOoD........

CB CB CB CCB!!!!
BLOODY HELL!!! moi kana shutted at by a stupiak client who happened to be my sec SCHOOL MATE today!!!
but is it my fault?? bloody hell......i can understand why he got so agitated and angry but HELLO!!! before u jumped to conclusion or anything maybe just take a deep breathe and think I ALSO GOT FATHER AND MOTHER ONE LOR.........KNN

maybe the only fault i had was, i too GOOD TEMPERED!! i was keeping my temperature under control all the while when he was screaming his lungs out thru the hdp...... i could have just shouted back ( if last time if me still a qs) but now bloody hell "CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT" right my a**h*** lor......not always ok......

what happened:-

he rented an unit. so landlord has to fit out everything to working condition for him. so fine. got quotations, to do this and that. pending for landlord instruction and approval to which contractor she wants to award the job to. IS IT WITHIN MY BLOODY CONTROL?? pig head also can think ITS NOT LOR....fine......coz as a friend, i dun mind doing extra leg work for him. i send email to landlord to tell her these work needs to be done asap. i called her up to remind her. and when she get back to me on any queries i IMMEDIATELY action on them. and then who kana scolding from him?? ME LOR. who else....why? becoz WHY THE BLOODY SO SLOW.......what can i do my friend? i already done my very best.........and pls all of u , dun forget, I WAS NEVER EMPLOYED TO DO THIS, BUT I STILL TOOK UP THE CHALLENGE BRAVELY lor....and what do i get back in returns??? SHIT!!

ok, anyway, finally all settled and contractors were asked to go down. do do do..and bloody hell.....wiring not working liao need to re run wire. so how? submit quotation lor. then what? wait for landlord to revert lor. IS IT WITHIN MY BLOODY CONTROL AGAIN?? OF COURSE NOT!! so what did i do?? i on good will basis, called the landlord and send her email too. she this time round, immediately reply via email "GREEN LIGHT" fine...so happily i called up the contractor "Mr. X, pls proceed. thanks. so when huh?" "let's see huh. tomolo cannot. monday lah. monday after 2pm" "ok Mr. X. so monday ok. 2pm. see ya" click......then want to call owner but decided to call him tomorrow just in case.....u never know rite? last min changes....so why want to shoot urself on ur feet. eat too much rice meh?

then anyway next moment, hdp rang. "SY!!!!!!!! (and blast all the way liao) UR CONTRACTOR LEFT THE AIR CON RUNNING AND WINDOWS WIDE OPENED. NOW MY CEILING AIR CON UNIT IS LEAKING AND IF IT DAMAGES MY CARPET WHO PAY?" then i stunned. inside thinking" wa!! this stupiak air con contractor. who ask him forget to switch off and worst open windows and then now air con leaks......then i went "mr. x, let me check with my contractor. i am sure he didnt left it running from last evening till today." and he buay siong still want to go on "AND THEN NONE OF THE REMOTE CONTROL IS WORKING SO HOW CAN I SWITCH OFF ALL THE AIR CON AND THEY ARE ON FULL BLAST. THIS IS WASTING ELECTRICITY." and i went " mr. x, i understand. let me go check it out." and he went "BLAH BLAH BLAH. and then he buay siong. hang up. damn bloody rude lor. as i said liao, let me find out what exactly happened mah. flare up can solved problem meh?

so i called up the air con guy. " Mr. X, my client said u guys left the air con running full blast from last evening. windows all open wided. so now how? ceiling mounted one is leaking. can u go check it out for me. esp he claimed tt none of the remote is working." " ok. will go check it out for u. but its probably the battery lah. give me his number i call him and explain" and inside my heart me thinking "bloody hell!! service and maintain the air con units and compressors, no change battery for me. what is this?" but becoz i only want the problem to be solved so i didnt want to argue with him. i just gave him the number and told him "pls go down and replace the battery for me and check out the reason for leakage" and also check with him why if remote not working the air con can still be switch on. then he told me tt becoz we have a wall mounted control panel. that can also switch on the air cons.......*mystery solved*

next moment he called me and "wa!! SY, ur tt client very fierce leh. i told him remote control battery low. need to change. he asked me to go down replace. and i told him contract never say must replace battery. he said how can like this? he dun care contract write what. but he just want his air con working." then i went " so how? u gg down? then he said " no lah. just battery. change lor" then i said " can u pls go down for me and replace them. and also check on the leakage." he was nice lah he obliged and then apologised to me. but he also stood firm on his feet, tt when his guys and him left last evening, there was still a grp of workers working. so they might be the one who on it and left it running till this morning and never close the windows too. i told him its ok. just fixed the current problem now.

so i called my friend to explain and tried to calm down the whole situation. and guessed what " mr.x , my guy will go down now and get it fixed for u. i told him the battery has to be done by him." and he replied "precisely"(STILL SCREAMING). " I DUN NEED YOUR CONTRACTOR TO COME DOWN AND PUT THE BATTERIES. HOW CAN U GUYS DO SUCH A THING. SO IRRESPONSIBLE." and then I quickly replied " no lah. mr x, its in their contract. i already told him off. he will have to do it for u" and then "ok" and he hang up.2nd time rude.... and did i tell u i hate ppl who hang up on my without saying bye bye? dare u try it and u will know what u get from me in future...*evil grin*

then i went off to site, thinking all should be settled once my contractor goes down. and who knows when i was crossing the road, he called again and SCREAMED (3rd time) "WHAT TIME YOUR CONTRACTOR COMING LATER? WHAT TIME? ( i thought he said no need to come liao just now) DO U KNOW TT NONE OF THE REMOTE CONTROL HAS BATTERY?? HOW CAN YOUR GUYS DO SUCH A THING. WHO IS GG TO PAY FOR THE ELECTRICAL BILLS? U KNOW I AM PAYING FOR IT?" then i went ( i also buay siong liao lor. u think only u can have temper meh? but i still kept my cool) " mr. x, my contractor said tt when he left yesterday. he indeed has switch off all the air con units. but there was still a grp of workers working in your office. we cannot deny the fact that the air cons would have been switch on by the workers and then forgot to off them rite?" this made him quiet for awhile but he still goes on with "precisely. think also know." (HELLO??? i wonder why is he still angry. already said who knows it was the other grp of contractors who switch them on and forgot to off it why blame it on my contractor??) anyway since he already buay siong liao. he went "so the exit light one when do?" and i told him "monday, 2 pm. coz he not available tomolo." then he went screaming "I DUN CARE YOU GUYS WANT TO FIND A CHEAP CONTRACTOR OR WHAT. BUT AT LEAST FIND SOMEONE RESPONSIBLE. AND NOT ON MY EXPENSES. I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THINGS NEED TO BE DONE URGENTLY. BUT ITS TAKING SO LONG TO GET THINGS DONE." so i just kept quiet and then i went " mr x, do rest assured. this contractor is not the lowest contractor. the landlord has to make sure tt they are good before awarding the job to them." (tts why took so long rite? if its just any tom, dick, harry. u think need a week meh?) but he just hang up on me!! bloody hell........FINE!! KNN lor.......have u ever spare a thought for me? all these waiting games are not within my control. look for the landlord lor......i also trying my very best to accomodate your requests. and why dun u go find out did tt grp of workers on the air con and forgot to switch it off when they left, instead of putting the bloody blame on me and my guys.......sickening toad.

and then i got to foot $40 from my own pocket for the batteries ok........damn it!! this is consider small case, the big case is, the contractor told me tt he could not find the spare parts to fix the leakage.....so i am gg to have a hell of a time again!!!! i tell u lor, i have a hunch that the contractor just want to take his money and run........who needs to see his face for a living......he doesn't lor. he has other air con businesses to do. but poor me!! i have to lor......coz i working for the landlord and that friend is landlord client.......sigh........

throw letter throw letter........get away from all these shit......not even my own shit lor
DAMN IT!!
CB CB CB CCB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home