Friday, 28 December 2007

SlEePiNg BeAuTy

last evening dear called, said he and papa gg to bedok jetty for fishing
and asked me whether i want to tag along
since his papa gg with him, i told him tt i shall stay home
then after we hang up, i went to Zzzzzzzzz....
and i slept from 6pm to 730pm......hehehe only 1.5 hrs lor
wonder why i not tired leh, i expected myself to sleep thru the night, but i didn't
so weird rite?
so i woke up, had my dinner, watched the t bee
and went back to sleep at 11pm and woke up at 8am today!!
sigh.....still didn't get to sleep much
argh....i need more beauty sleep....... =P
me gg to put on my whitening mask liao.......need to get back my fair fair skin........which i doubt can lah.......but will still try bah, afterall, already bought the mask rite??
as the saying goes, "only got lazy women but no ugly women" wwweeeeee........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home