Friday, 22 August 2008

iCe QuEeN

went fishing on sat in ecp
i tell u lor
raining cats and dogs
it was so so so damn heavy lor
we were drenched and soaked in the rain from head to toes lor
i tell u, i was freezing cold
i dare not tell dear abt it
coz he will then be worried
(or perhaps i imagined tt he would be worried. living in my own world again. sigh)
anyway, we left at 730pm....without any catch lor

reached home, i was really freezing leh
wanted to take a hot shower but the thought of leaving the bath room and be froze to death, i rather not bath then lor
hehehe
so when he was playing his pc game. i was lying on the bed
then he said "hey take the lime juice leh, we drink'
and i went to take for him. he offered me, but i was like so freezing cold lor. rather have a hot drink instead. so i declined.
then he drank everything (as usual) coz left a tiny little bit nia
then he dun know said what and i went "i am very cold leh. so so cold"
then he said 'cold meh? where cold?"
and i used my icy feet to touch his feet
he immediately jumped up from his bed "omg!! u r so cold. why like this? why never tell me?"
then he quickly took the blanket and wrapped up my 2 icy feet!!!
he touched my hands, luckily they were not as cold as my feet, so he used the smaller blanket to cover me
i felt like a ba zhang lor
but frankly speaking, i really appreciated it
coz i am really really very very freezing cold

i tell u, actually the coldness is only concentrated in the feet lor
and the coldness just cannot leave the feet
i also dun know why and i also dun know how to explain to u if u still dun understand......
and therefore, becoz it could not leave my feet, i felt so cold all over.....

poor blood circulation lor, the master for the foot reflec will say
but what can i do?? sigh.......
dun ask me to take chinese medication lor, it will be no no no....
black and bitter not for me.......

anyway, i am very the touched tt dear showed concern for me lor.......
loves me, loves me not?
what say u?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home