Friday, 22 August 2008

pi poo pi poo

today during lesson i heard this "pi poo pi poo"
wa kao!!
reminded me of my old samsung D500 leh
i used this alert tone for my sms.......

i remembered i saw the banner advertisement on the external fascade of a building in bugis area
everytime passed by, my heart itchy itchy
itchy until buay ta han then i bought it......lolz
it's the one which can slide one, black in colour
i so heart pain lor
really missed it so so so beri much

i remembered i dropped it on the floor while retreiving pecky's sms
and then whole screen blank out
so cake sim lor

its a very good phone and i like it!!

and worst, my contract was ending soon lor
and i got to upgrade without a phone therefore i paid more!!!!!!

"pi poo pi poo"
sigh..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home