Friday, 22 August 2008

uPsEt

today dear told me something which upsets me
am i at fault or what?

"hey, tomolo i think i dun want to go back office liao"
"huh? u dun go back? then how to have dinner with me?"
"i never agreed to have dinner with u lor"
"have. last week. u said ok. told u i am on course"
"where is ur course"
"at buona vista lor"
"no lor. u never tell me to have dinner with u, and i never agreed too"
"ok lor. luckily now u said if not tomolo i gong gong lor"
end of case 1

"by the way, i think u have forgotten tt i am gg to kukup this fri lor"
"is it?" u never say"
"have lah. u were in my office tt nite when i said this trip is compulsory"
"is it? i remembered said tt u will check with ur coll abt the fishing thingy, if not u will not go."
"no. i told u its compuslory. i am only checking with my coll to see who is staying overnite"
"no lor. u no tell me this"
"have i told u lor. "
"ok lor. then u got remember we gg to flyer on sat or not?"
"have lah. dun talk still ok. talk already i angry lor"
"why?"
"u know i am gg to kukup and staying overnite. still ask me want to go flyer on sat"
"i dun know u staying lor. u never said wat. how i know. if u dun want to go just tell me so"
"cannot lor. "
"why cannot"
"i cannot tell u "no" one. must give u priority mah. and i rather say "yes" to u then explained to u lor. u know when i received ur sms i was so angry leh. i wanted to reply u "dun u remember tt i am gg to kukup?" then i decided tt i rather go tell my coll tt i am not staying overnite than to explain to u"
sad sad sad........
heart break.......
if u remember, i was also angry tt time lor..........(read back my entry) if he told me tt he dun want to, i will say "ok" i won't be bother whether he wants to go or not lor. if u know what i mean

and frankly speaking, if u know me well enough, if u tell me things, i seldom forget. esp if u telling me tt u r STAYING OVERNIGHT and only coming back on sat, i would have made arrangements to go out with my own friends.....like esther??? since she wants to go shopping...or maybe for a facial or something.....i could have plan for some activities......but he "accused" me......i am very the "WTF" u know me, if i am in the wrong, i definitely admit it and apologised......but guessed "its too late to apologise......its too late........" he bloody pork lor. ruined the day for me.....

imagine comes this sat, if he "complained' abt the event, i sure TL one. coz i remembered tt i did asked him "u dun want to go i can cancelled my reservations" and he replied me "no lah. i promised i will, i definitely will go lor" u know how i hate it when ppl said something but ended up feeling so sick abt it and then keeps complaining abt it, i will be damn TL lor.....

what hurts me most is he said "i dun want to quarrel with u over this lor. tts why i dun want to send u tt sms. i got many things to do one lor. i am busy with my work. i rather not quarrel with u"
damn it lor
i was so angry tt week lor, and obviously he dun sensed it. or should i said he did not sensed it.
sigh
and so if he dun want to quarrel with me over IT tt time, then why bother to bring it up now and upset and hurt me??
and if he busy with work then hor, why bother to help his coll asked me can i bring ext parties and where can buy the discounted tic
if he can smsed me all those, then why not "pick a fight" with me tt time lor
with my angriness tt week, i am sure it could be a BIG fight.....

then he ended his part of the conversation with "i am not gg to tell u things in future lor" and he tamde repeated so many times
and i went "if u dun tell me i will be angry and i won't friend u"
"dun friend then dun friend. i am not the least bother"
and i am so upset..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home