Thursday, 5 July 2007

WtF

don't know what the F*** everybody is doing..........do they know their role and responsibilities or perhaps i am the one who is the blur sotong??!!??
everyody has a role to play lor and yet hor i seemed to be the one clearing the shit for everybody.

PM called and asked me the procedure of the payment. HELLO??? how the hell do i know what happens to the payment once it leave my office........i dun trace or follow or neither do i attached a bug on the payment and see what happened to it once it leaves my hands........sigh......if PM can opened his big mouth to ask me, then why can't he just walk over to his neighbour and ask?? sigh........

PM called and asked abt the figures in the RAOV. HELLO?? i am not the one issuing the certificate so WHY ASK ME!!!

PM called and asked for the cost cut list, items in the cost cut list.......blah blah blah........HELLO??!!?? i only do data entry. entered the figures given by MC go asked the arch lor.....

client called and asked about the basketball court. HELLO??!!?? u dun want to build the court tell me for what F***, tell the arch. i dun have power or the so called AUTHORITY....... why all come to me..........

coz my f***ing DID very easy to remember??? want my hdp no........FAT HOPE lor........
buy me a nokia N95 with monthly subscription and bills fully paid and no qn asked, u will have my no. EXCLUSIVELY..........

client called and asked for a set of drawings. HELLO!!??!!?? do i look like a drafter to u??!! what u expect me to do?? lay eggs and hope tt drawings will hatch out of them?? sigh.......

totally *SPEECHLESS*

just dun understand y the people just cannot go find the RIGHT and CORRECT person to poise the qn to.........asked me then i go asked them then i passed the message back......so cukoo one rite? straightaway go ask tt person, skipped all the middle men, dun u think u can get the job done in a split second??

I REALLY JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND or THE PEOPLE JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!!!

really am tired liao.......everyday entertain such people. i am sure they are all so much more experienced than me. have been doing countless projects yet..... sigh.......*speechless* if not becoz of tt dangling carrot in front of me, i think i , i , i want ANNIE.........Annie is a good boss......its a loss to co tt she has gone. and as the saying goes, one man's meat is another poison........ bunch of losers

anyway........BONUS....come to mama.........hehehe =P still got a month to go before i can lay my fat fingers on tt stack of green green notes....hm..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home