Sunday, 18 November 2007

ToMoLo Is DoOm Day

handing in the letter tomolo. must be first thing in the morning..... =)) the longer i drag, the worst i will feel
after handing in, all will be fine.....well, at least i hope!!

the hr guy from u know where, replied my email. well, i send him a THANK YOU note after the "I", and to think till todate only he replied to my email. all others before hand, no reply me one.....so touched hor.....must say he professional lor..... =)) but i also know i stand no chance, but it was nice of him to "shortlist" me to make up the number!!

i am still thinking whether to take up the china posting or not. hehehe.....not tt i gotten the interview. the u know who only wants to see my more detailed resume......but if i approve their veiwing and they also want to see me then how? i dun want to waste ppl time, only when i am really ON/keen to take up overseas posting then will i apply for such a post......but since now i still 3 hearts 2 think......i still dun know what i want......

today we went fishing, raining and therefore, u guessed it, NO FISH!! hehehe.....AGAIN!!! dear was again disappointed but what can we do? nothing lor. so we went home empty handed and his mama exclaimed "told u no need to go fishing liao. rest lah. dun listen. now come back empty handed." well, at least to me, fishing is not abt catching fish lor. also can train one's patience...know wat i mean.......

did i tell u tt i suddenly like this particular name "ETHAN". dun asked me why? i saw this school boy's name tag in the mrt one day and suddenly just strike me like lighting?...hm.....wow!! must be thinking mother instinct rite? hehehe....who knows next time my son will be named ETHAN.....but i was hoping (dun ask me why) stephy and hubby goh named junior goh - ETHAN GOH.......=)) yet to announce his name to me .......so still got to go on with the waiting game.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home