Sunday, 16 December 2007

mY 1st FiShInG eXpErIeNcE

had my fishing experience on sat and 2nd today
was it fun? exciting experience?
i tell u lor, i only fished till lunch time.
why? coz i dun really like fishing lor.....just try out fishing......
didn't caught anything though =))
and it was hot lor, no hands to hold umbrella......
dear was sad and unhappy coz only caught 2 fishes....
so he grumpy and said "tomorrow we come at 9am"
and i looked at him.......coz we came here at 10am already lor. whats difference does it make by coming an hour earlier.......*rolled eyes and scratch head*

so today we reached the fishing spot at 9am. still told me on the way "the fishes all waiting for me to preach them lor. so we dun be late" i think he siao liao lor....i think he was hoping he will catch many fishes coz yesterday got few uncles actually caught many fishes lor.

by lunch time, dear only caught 2 fishes
so he became hot and grumpy
and i got "scolding" for "losing" his float while doing my fishing
but always managed to retrieve it back but he just flared up at me
and i was like WTF! u no catch any fish not my fault lor. "lose float blamed me" wtf
then hor when he ownself lose the float, he told me "hehe! the float gone." then i went "orh......now my turn to scold u" then he cheekily told me he said "its ok. anyway, its spoilt" then i gave him a dirty look "then y u scold me just now?" *pout* and he went "i where got scold u? where got?" then i said "just now." and he went "coz u kept losing the float and i have to retrieve it back for u and i cannot fished properly" bloody hell!! the float was spoilt lor. used a black masking tape "bandage" it. not my fault lor. think he just want to scold me and loves to scold me.... =P

"bye bye float........bye bye............." =P tts what i told dear to say when we saw the float floating in the sea into the tital gate area. i even went to the extent of waving to it....."farewell" =P

so u know what? i will not touched fishing any more!! whY?? coz he was the one who told me to fish and then find me troublesome and then "scold" me......bloody hell. why should i be scolded on his expenses lor. pui pui pui......i then dun want to fish and get scolding for nothing lor...

anyway, i tell u lor, dear so "sway" lor. all the uncles ard us caught fishes but no fish wants his bait.......hahaha......so he kept seeing the uncles each caught abt 30 over fishes...(no kidding ok).... =)) and he sour face lor.....got one uncle very nice, i think he saw dear's envy face so he taught him 2 tatics..get thinner lines abt 0.22mm for 8 to 15 pounds, use smaller hook abt no. 6 and use bread. so dear said he will go try it out next week......

and guess what? tt blur sotong lor, DROPPED the "wounding" part of the reel into the sea.........hahaha.......so there goes the reel no can use liao.......he said will try to see the "wounding part" of his existing spolit reel can be attached to this new reel or not and VIOLA!! luckily can lor......hehehe if not really wasted leh......guys are guys no take care of their things one. esp things bought by their gfs........ =P *lousy pork*.......and guessed what he said the packet of weight which i bought also lose, lost and gone........hahaha.......said will have to buy again......

so now we need to buy more float, more weight and bread........ =)) but definitely no more fishing for me.......*cheeky face*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home