Friday, 28 December 2007

sTrEsS oUt???!!??

was out shopping just now when it dawned on me tt i forgot to blog abt my weirdo dream last nite
its so weird and scary, i must say
and it goes like this :-

the backgrd was like centuries ago, when ppl stayed with clans, u know clans?? as in tribes or something like tt. so u can imagine in my dream, we were all dressed up in olden costumes.

anyway, so happened tt dear came from a very big family and his mama was into those fortune telling stuff. and the fortune teller guy told his mama, tt one of the girls will "wang" her son. but till we all find out who tt "fortunate" one, dear will have to treat both his girl friends very well. and u guessed, it urs truly was one of the "fortunate one" and u guess who is the other?? can u believe it!! turned out to be my sister!!! (hahahaha.........lmao!!!) ok ok. back to the story. anyway, in my dream, dear and sister went on a trip and tt nite they were coming back. when my sister came back, she was telling me stories abt the trip and the have and the no have one. and i saw she has this new set of jewellery. it comes with a necklace, a bracelet and 4 rings!! (hahaha!! yayaya, 4 rings....doesnt matter why so many, coz anyway, we have 10 fingers rite? hehehe. dun catch the joke? then go read my birthday blog =P) so she saw me staring at the jewelleries which she was wearing and told me tt dear bought it for HER!! and then she said she told our dad abt it when they were buying it and our dad told her since so cheap then buy lor, tts why she bought it. i cannot remember is it in taiwan money or new zealand money, i only vividly remember it has a N a T and a Z.......lolz..... and the whole set just cost $50 bucks!!

ok, anyway, then she told me tt she is gg out to meet her friends, so i need to go. so i left her room and i went to roam ard. then dear found me and pass me something so sweet lor. he gave me a necklace with a rabbit holding a carrot stamp as a pendant and a bracelet with the same pendant. and i tell u, tt stamp can be used as a stamp too lor. it will have a rabbit with carrot design. hahaha....so stupiak and funny rite. but i liked the gift very much. then dear asked me where is the jewellery set which he asked my sister to pass to me. i told him my sister didn't pass anything to me. and so we went to look for her. then when she saw us, she quickly took out the gift and claimed tt she very busy so she forgot all abt it. but frankly speaking, i really dun like tt set. in fact, i prefer the one which dear gave to me personally.

then my sister left hurriedly and dear and i went to the garden, under the moonlight, and we had a talk. (yayaya! olden days leh. house very big one, got garden lor) then dear told me to hang on there, soon the answer will be out. then we can be together. now come to think of it, if the fortune teller so smart, why he cannot delude who is the "fortunate" one, why must be all wait and see??!!?? crazy rite...... anyway, i woke up. and i was like "frozen in my thoughts"....why such a dream.....siao rite? think too much fishing .....hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home