Friday, 25 January 2008

MoToR dOWn

my motor is down......all thanks to the flu virus......
didn't know tt virus can be passed thru the net.......hehehe =P
did i catch it by reading garreth's blog........hm........can't possibly be, garreth was coughing not having flu.........anyway, i can fully understand what is he gg thru. its very terrible. imagine i am an adult, i can go see a doc, or buy medication off the shelf but poor baby, all he can is cry. hope he gets well soon....boy, u better build up ur immune system when u r better. but think he is too small to take vit c rite? hm...talking abt tt, think i need to take vit c too......my body is aching very terribly lor. wonder am i old or what. i didnt sleep well last nite. coz no matter how i position myself, my body aches very badly.

should i take or not take the flu medicine? tt was the old batch i had. but better than nothing rite? i haven go see the doc. frankly speaking, WHERE GOT TIME?" sigh

i told Left hand woman tt i wasn't feeling well during lunchie yesterday and i told her tt i am gg home on the dot to take medicine and rest. she said ok. in the end, i think she so scare i no come to work today tt she dumped me all the stuff to do and then i left at 730pm. sigh. i think cannot always think of gg home early. can only think of "must work late, the later the better" then could i get to go home on time.....hehehe =))

i think i really need to rest well over the weekend if not i will not be fully charge up for next week.....boss said "monday lets have a 6pm meeting" OMG!! *faint*

1 Comments:

At 26 January 2008 at 12:53 pm , Blogger horus said...

haha, all jobs got good and bad. I just told a staff yesterday, you see my job good but you don't knoe my problems. Same thing, i see other jobs good but don't know their frustration.

As for me, if i don't go to level 1 at my building, i won't see the sun lor. Get up at 440am to catch first train, then work all the way from 630 to 1900 this whole week! I'm clocking 72 hours this week liao lor...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home