Sunday, 24 February 2008

1 or 2 fIsHeS

went to watch L last nite
coz on friday, dear got to work late, so when he came by to meet me, i think he was too tired for anything esle....sigh
i thought i was in shit, well, he too was in one.
he told me he has been woring late since his day 1 (which is similar as me) hehehe........he currently was assigned 8 projects!! i just listened to him while having dinner. let him yak all he wants. think he wanted to vent out his steam, tts all.
i remembered when i told him tt i worked late very day during my 1st week too, he told me, tts work. all the same one. he said he will be different, coz he can take pressure and stress not like me. but i do admit i cannot take stress or pressure. i will crack under them. u can check it out with TL or HS. no joke lor. i can hardly perfomed under stress and pressure. i just want to cry....

dear mentioned tt he wonders should he throw in the white towel. but i do think tt dear can make it. just tt when we was in our ex co, we were all so slag. or perhaps i should put it this way. we were all doing what we have been doing all these while in our ex co. we are so used to such life. like for me, every morning, log on, clear emails, do measurement, VO evaluation, attend meetings, answer calls with contractors, consulants, sit there stare into pc, talk to coll, etc we knows what is expected from us. we know how to "siam" our way thru to end of the day. tts why now tt the work scope has increased slightly, changed a bit, we all could hardly breathe. but i didn't say much coz i see him like tt, i so sad lor. hang in there dear!! i know u can do it.

i just found out tt my boss lied to me during the interview. i always asked this qn during interview "is this post newly created or is it a replacement?" wondering why i asked ? so tt i can pop next qn like " how long did the current stay in this post and why he/she leave?" so tt one can gauage is this a good job or not. (if u agree with me) anyway, my boss told me confidentially "this is a newly created post" and so i believed him. as i said before, u dare to say, i dare to believe. i never lied during my interviews except for the jobs tt i have been employed previously. coz i have too many jobs liao so sometimes need to remove some unnessary ones......hehehe but for the most recent ones, i never lied lor. i showed all. really show hands lor. i very honest. its up to the employers to want to emply honest staff or liars......the ball is in their court not me. dun employ me, its their loss........ =)) anyway, boss lied...... =(( there were 3 before me.......

anyway, poor dear. to think i wanted to discuss with him what i wanted to do next in this job. i decided to leave it all to UPSTAIRS. afterall, he gotten me this job. =)) so what did i do?? while we were fishing yesterday, i told UPSTAIRS, if dear managed to put another fish into the bucket and made it 2 fishes, i will stay on. but if by end of the day only 1 fish is in the bucket, i will leave provided i got a new job....... =)) as easy as tt.

so end of the day, can u guess how many fishes were there?? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home