Friday, 15 February 2008

AlL BuRnEd OuT

today was a busy day for me
also dun know why
mad rush lor
boss and coll flying next week, and its so sudden, so its a mad rush
book tickets, confirm tickets and this and tt. wtf!!
but end of the day, managed to clear the work

then tt stupiak right hand man, no time for me to go thru the minutes for his trip, told me to leave the hard copies on his desk so tt he can go thru. i said ok, but does he need the soft copies too for amendment. guess what? he replied "i dun typed. i write." so i went "orh" then he asked me "u coming in tomorrow?" i was like WTF!! tomolo is sat lor. dun touched my weekends ok. weekdays already worked very hard. weekends are for me to rest. then i said "ok. what time u coming in?" he said "10am. but he is bringing ah boy to raffles international. and then be back ard 12 noon," then i went "ok lor" so what he wants me to do? i go in and if he is not ready for me to type then whats the pt of me gg into the office. and mind u!! I AM NOT A TYPIST!! neither am i a HIGH CLASS TYPIST. really cannot make it lor. just type it will die meh? really dun understand such ppl. speechless.......so i am gg to waste my time to go back to office just to type his minutes. blooody pork.

and the best thing is, boss also asked me to go back but for what??? i also dun know
sigh
these ppl really can drives me up the wall lor!!
i haven told dear yet
not sure will he peng san or not
but still got to inform him lor. there goes my sat.......damn it!!
if its not becoz they are flying on sunday, i won't even be bothered lor
pui!!!

ok enough of tt stupiak hand
now we turn our attention to the bitch
we all had a busy day today
so end of the day at ard 730pm she came over to my place and almost wanted to CRY
ya, i not joking, her eyes were red and she sounded like she is gg to burst out any moment
i told her to get a hold of herself
take it easy
she said she is losing heart and interest in the work
dun understand why we are always rushing for time and meeting impossible datelines
she said she dun understand why the ext consultant can just go home like tt when the rest of them are rushing for dateline
well, boss already said tt she takes care of the design part, and he the paper part. so what more does she want?
and then again, he is ext consultant, he is a part timer, free lance, he still have other projects so he is also dead beat by end of the day lor
cannot blame him lor
cannot blame anyone
anyway, i was wondering why she is so worked up today
and then i think she finally told the truth. she has some tiny weeny problems with her hubby. she commented tt they argued everyday of her working late into the late.........sigh. and to think i thought her family is very supportive of her.......why bother to put on a strong front in the first place?? sigh......really am speechless lor...... i see her tonight, i also pityher. but if i pity her then who pity me?? sigh......the world is like this lor. never fair........u win some, u lose some.......
think she is all burnt out. i told her to give herself a break today. go home early. coz anyway tomolo and sunday are all burnt for her.

though i am also very busy like them everyday. rushing for dun know what? but i think my stress level not as high as theirs.......coz i am doing something outside qs work. more admin work. stress level is reduced tremedously. lets hope we keep the level low. as low as possible. dun want to end up like her one day. but at least one thing i know very clearly, i want my life!! I HAVE A LIFE!!! =))

esther was just telling me today (SMS actually), if i dun like the hours then maybe its time to seriously think abt changing job!! =)) i also want to change job lor. but but but, currently quite happy except for the hours. next change, i hope can be tai tai liao lor. hehehe. like stephy, popped out a cute little chubby bb and then stay home.....muahhahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home