Thursday, 7 February 2008

MoUsE YeAr

today is officially the year of the MOUSE!!!! yeah!! both my parents' year!!
wishing them good health, wealth and happiness..... =))
and wishing all out there "xin xiang shi cheng! wan shi ru yi" =)))

and me!!! just an update
me officially SICK!!
went to see a doc and was feeling much better actually

but yesterday during the reunion dinner at uncle's place made me realised tt my body is REJECTING food!! omg!! how could it be? probably the food served last nite was too "dry" for me, even though we did have a bowl of soup each. but when i saw the food being served, the first thing tt comes into my mind is " i WANT TO PUKE!!" omfg!!


i slowly forced myself to gobble down the food and finally when i managed to stuff all of it from the plate into my mouth and into the "already non functioning" stomach, i was like so proud of myself..... =P


then the pain came and i was like wtf!! i didn't bring my medication along so no much choice but got to wait till 12mn before we can all go home after wishing everybody a happy lunar new year........
when we finally got home, i was like,"quick, give me the medicines" popped 2 pills into my mouth and went to bed. was on my way into my slumber land, someone needs to come back, on her pc, hdp rang, talked in the room and woke me up!! and i was like WTF!! how can ppl be so inconsiderate esp when moi is SICK. but she was smart, she apologised and went out to continue with her conversation. she came bck into the room few mins later and popped, went to slumber land within secs and bloody hell, she was snoring. i couldn't catch a wink of sleep lor. so i "whacked" her with my bolster 4 times and 4 times i requested her to sleep onher side instead of lying flat on the bed. she just refused to listen and continued with her snoring. i got so fed up tt i finally woke up, took her hdp and recorded her bloody snoring noise!! this morning, i played it for her to hear she actually told me "tts the wind blowing lor" and i went "fang pi lor. its u snoring and tell me, how u expect me to sleep like this and i was sick ok?" and she went to sleep after sending a sms........sigh......tts my wonderful sister!!! =P


Anyway, i think besides rejecting food, my body is also trying her best to "discharge" all the toxic stuff got i actually woke up in pain (ya!! again) in my tummy and went to "lao sai" lor......what else can i do? sigh........if this goes on like this, how am i gg to have my 3 meals.....omg!! i will rather not eat so tt i dun have to suffer the "pain in the ass" lor..... hehehe



here's some pics we took last nite.......the WHOLE CHAN FAMILY (actually not all. coz my uncles not in the pic) except for the little ones.....they are what the chinese called "the external grandchildren"...








our youngest cousin, so happened tt today (7/2)is his birthday!! =P

the chan cousins and their seedlings!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home