Sunday, 23 March 2008

HaNdSoMe?? UglY? sO sO?

i dun understand why ppl always like to say tt they very handsome huh?
i cannot remember what was the topic and how it started the conversation

dear was saying tt he very handsome lor
then i went "why is it tt u all like to say u all very handsome huh?"
then he went something like "dun u think i am handsome?"
then i went "i never think tt u all VERY handsome lor. ok lor. why must u all think tt u are very handsome. then make me feel so ugly"
then he went "like tt i think i must break up with u liao. coz u dun think i am handsome"
and i went *wtf* "pls lor. i know myself lor. i am not very pretty lor. i know my standard and my quality lor. if i am not tt pretty u think i will go find a very handsome bf? u all will also dun like me lor. lest alone take a look at me"
then dear left me alone.......hehehe...think he can't be bother with me......

its the truth rite? if i am very the pretty, i will of course go for very handsome guy lor
unless of course the short and fatty and bald guy got lots of money then maybe i might consider.....hehehe
anyway, joke aside. i am ok only lor. average looking girl (hope nobody is puking now lor. give some face can? =P) i dun think a very handsome guy will even take a 1st look at me lor. unless of course i am loaded lor......hehehe =P
so why u guys like to say u all very handsome huh?

u all must understand lor, no matter wat u are still the prince charming in the eyes of your lover lor. so dear, u are handsome in my eyes lor. this no need to say one lor. =))

tt reminds me of a story
tt day dun know what i commented tt how come his face got many pimples.
so i told him to drink more water. must be heaty esp, he worked late everyday
then he said something like "omg!! face full of pimples. become ugly liao"
then i went "dun worry dear, no matter what. u still very handsome. and i still love u"
then he told me "but i cannot accept myself to be ugly lor. i will commit sucide" and then he added the last sentence "think i will go for plastic surgery. then i will be very handsome then i dun want u already" muahahhahaa........i think he siao liao......old man lor......

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder lor.......so wake up lor.......old man.......*shake head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home