Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Y mUsT dIe???

my hubby..........hahaha..........awwww.........so handsome rite......so charming........*drooling*



donnie yen...also not bad lor.......but this movie, all covered up no can see his muscles...so wasted

Kelly Chen...one of my favourite

omg!! he so charming.......
stepped on my star's head.......no die before lor. anyway, he did die.....hahaha! kelly stabbed him right thru his throat ( can see me in the photo?? lousy photographer!! =P)

my hubby.........and he is dead..........bloody pork!! why must die......... die also so handsome. cannot stand him.... =P

know what is this movie?? AN EMPRESS AND THE WARRIORS!!!
she no lost her kingdom but she lost her loved ones........both my hubby and donnie yen......sigh......
overall, not bad lah.........watchable....can watch....... =))
watch a pc of wood act.....hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home