Monday, 21 April 2008

FrEe $$$$$

did u guys receive the GST package??
well, hehehe, i bet everyone of u have lor
so dun bother to lie......as long as u working and/or is a senior citizen, i am very sure u will recieve the letter lor.

since me still officially jobless, unemployed, i am very the delightful and grateful to our gahmen for giving me the extra bonus....... =))
come end april, i will get the 1st instalment.... no need to do anything the money will be deposited into your bank account.....so good rite.......tt's our gahmen...... always ready and have things all planned out.........then 2nd instalment in oct and then we also have the gst credits which is due in july......muahahaha..........i am so the very the happy!!! =))

sigh!! so wat if the $$ is foc........still got to pay income tax lor.....hahaha..... =P
the extra bonus will be just nice for me to pay my income tax.......which means to say, its money from pocket A goes into pocket B lor. end of the day, the so called Free Money is still my own money!!!! =P

trust me, there is no free meal in the world lor.......so work hard (like me) for every single penny tt u are entitled!!! endure the bitterness now, and enjoy the sweetness later........ =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home