Wednesday, 7 May 2008

CoNfIdeNtIaL...ssshhhhhh.....

J got her lappy today and i got my pass
i can buy food at staff price but she still cannot
hahaha
she can start work and i still "slacking"
she uses the pc to work and i used the pen and paper
as slow as a snail
wait till i laid my hands on the lappy tomolo (PRAY HARD) and my engine will be expected to roar roar roar!!!

J met her buddy E today. FINALLY!!!
she seemed like a nice girl =)) until she started to dump all projects to J
hahaha
J said tt seemed like E cannot wait to pass her all the projects lor =((
i told her to take it easy herself afterall, E will still be ard. so anything can still ask her. just get familiarise with the projects while she is still ard...
J told me tt she is feeling the heat and the pressure is building up!!!
can tell tt she has more projects than me.....muahahaha
i told her to take it easy as a new girl will be coming in soon
she seemed to happy when she heard it. asked me when, but how would i know......hehehe
i just heard boss mentioned to E this morning lor
the new girl will be the new CM......
anyway, do hope tt J will stay on lor. afterall, we came in together. so need to encourage each other.....

i so worry tt she will go lor. even though she assured me tt she will stayed on. apparently, she rested for 1 yr before she got herself this job!!! so suk kee rite? ok, what actually happened was boss told us today tt she needs to contact us. esp if we are not at our desk. so hdp no. need to give her. so i told her maybe should go get the corporate rates. and she said she might not want to coz what if she resigns!!! and i was like "DUN LIKE THIS LEH" then i told her tt its ok even if after resign still can enjoy one. then she said "well. let me think abt it" i really very scare tt E's projects scare her off lor. but at least E is still ard and as for me??!!?? i have nobody lor. i just got to ask ard and irritate ppl.......hahaha

tts what i did today with E. i went to ask her some qns and i think i asked too many and she got abit fed up. who cares!!! dun ask, then how to do work.....muahaha =P and she is CM lor. even though my buddy is ard for me to ask, but CM is still CM lor.......

my work load getting heavier soon.......my boss cannot wait for my lappy to come. she asked me twice today. she can't wait to send me emails lor. but there is nothing i can do if the IT not ready. they taking an ex staff's lappy and confirgurating it and pass it to me. i also dun know why so long. hehehe. if i know, i can do it myself liao......hahaha.......anyway, as they said no pc, no need to do work. hehehe =P

i will have my first meeting tomolo at 930am.........hopefully all goes well. and no follow up action requried. so tt if tomolo i get my lappy, i can finished the 2 tasks which boss had given me earlier lor. =))

i decided tt due to the confidentiality of my work and also my due professionalism, i shall not blog abt my work anymore. too senstitive liao. maybe some day to day activities i can still mentioned but not work bah. not very good lor rite? =P

and today my buddy went to tell our DD tt she volunteered to shift out of her current cubicle but DD must relocate a bigger cubicle to her coz she needs a big space!! J and i told her "for what?" since boss already approved just sit there lor. she said "got ppl green eyes" wa kao!! just a seat lor. *faint can* eat so much rice and salt and still like this......childish lor. so i asked "so what if u move out?" she said she is the kind of person who does not like ppl to talk at lor. who not like this? frankly speaking, who wants to be talk at?? sigh........its really a small issue lor. sigh.....over a cubicle. anyway, i brought my own stuff to the cubicle which i am seating now lor. whether tt head likes it or not. sorry lor. wait till BIG boss comes back on monday and see how it goes bah. if i got to shift, then i just move everything lor. no big deal...... =P then at least they will know tt shifting is very troublesome lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home