Monday, 5 May 2008

ItChY iTcHy ScRatChY ScRaTcHy....

ppl go fishing, i also go lor.
why i kana so many bites huh? buay ta han lor. =((
i tell u, its so damn bloody itchy lor. kept "scalding" myself with hot water...shiok!!!
and i need the fan all the time if not i will feel itchy and start to scratch myself again
i like it best at aircon premises lor......shiok shiok ...
the following pics after the first few are not the faint heart.........scroll down at ur own risk ok.....dun say i no warned...... muahahaha........*evil laff*

5 bites on my right hand.... =((
4 on my left.........

1 on right thigh
u see for urself........

my poor left foot.........boo hoo boo hoo

my left foot!!!!!!!
my right knee
my right foot.........

my right foot!!!!

my poor feet!!!!!!arghhhh........

so pity rite? i also think so leh. but wait till u see old man's. he got a SWOLLEN leg lor.....hahaha dun know what mosquitoes so "poisonous" dun know how many bites he kana and whole of his lower leg SWOLLEN lor......hahaha.........but at least better than mine rite? disfigured liao lor......he better marry me......if not he will regret lor......its his loss not mine........*evil grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home