Sunday, 20 July 2008

Bye Bye Shredder..........sob sob

dear smsed me yesterday afternoon
broke the sad pc of news to me
shredder, our bunny, had passed away.......
sob sob sob

my 1st response was "Y Y Y"
and he came back with a long reason abt dearest mama never give shredder any water. the vege tt deareast mama gave to shredder has been aired for few days before feeding her with it. no more water in the vege by then and so she died of thrist. (my dear is also a VET leh) =))
and my 2nd response to him is he also never bother to take care (inside my heart = so dun blame others) and things will die in his hands lor
his reply (which i also long expected) "I AM BUSY LOR"

win liao lor *tsk tsk*
finger pointing when things happened
i also dun see armour, our dog die (TOUCHWOOD) or BLB, our fish die (TOUCH WOOD)
but rabbit can die........sigh
obviously he does not like rabbit as much as fish and dog lor
and i am a rabbit lor.......borned in the yr of rabbit........pui pui pui.......

busy is not an excuse lor
busy also must take care and nurture whatever........
stupiak old man
take for granted tt the rabbit will go find its own drink meh??
*faint*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home