Wednesday, 16 July 2008

gOOd JoB 2

finally!!
i gotten over with my presentation!!!
muahaha
really got to give myself a pat on my back
"job well done"
at least my hard work and effort pay off.
no joke abt it
not sure whether the students understand or not,
but i was great!!!
=))

at first i was nervous. u know me. i never give presentations in my schooling days
even if i did, i was very fast and cannot never understand what i said
but today, i was fantastic
not sure why i was so calm after my first few slides
i can control my speed, and i was very steady and calm
didn;t rush thru my slides.
I MADE IT!!
no joke!!
=))

DD said we were tasked to give another talk
i told him to go find the others liao
since he said "rotate"
he told me "since u did quite well in this, why not u continue"
and i went immediately " no lor. u said rotate. so u better rotate'
think i no give him face leh
hahaha

=))
but mio is so proud of myself
good job!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home