Friday, 25 July 2008

MIA.......

MIA for too long, I also buay siong liao lor
Bad working attitude, no responsibility then why do I still want u???
If i have to do ur work for u, then why do I need u???
Have they ever asked themselves this qn??
Do we owe them anything?
NO. with a capital N and an O. we worked for every single penny tt we earned. So we must be accountable for the work we produced.
No work no money, as simple as tt.
Already so short handed and u “choot” patterns then what u want me to do??
I see Q do until like tt, trying hard to clear 3 person works, I also pity her lor
Last time, we also short handed but hor as we have few of us, we can helped each other out, not an issue
Now??!!?? Wa kao!! 3 left with 2 and then 1 always MIA so left 1…….1 is doing 3 person jobs and bosses ma chiam sleeping or blind I dun know, and I dun care
But I really pity the survivor lor!! Really!!
And if one day she also sayonara, I think, tts it lor. Really sayonara leh. Then nobody to do the job liao.

We went to talk to no. 2 yesterday. Not to complain or what. But to surface this matter and also to reinforce our proposal to get in staff. Whether tt staff still wants to continue to MIA or “choot” pattern, we already gave up!! But we just want ppl to come in asap. And if mgt decided to keep the MIA staff, by all means. I won’t stop them. But pls give us ppl who can work, produce results and not create problems for us to solve.

No. 2 said we have temp help from the admin. I said “we see long term. Not short term. Every temp comes, we teach. Temp goes, bye bye. Then temp comes again, we teach, then goes and bye bye.” Ridiculous rite!!!! So we must have LONG TERM plans. Cannot afford to take short cuts. No.2 said we need to tender loving care our coll. Which I also do agreed. But if she does not want to come clean with us then what u want us to do? We already so shorthanded whether at admin section or contracts section, how can we afford ppl who cannot contribute to the unit……..sigh…….

And to think the staff do not think tt she is in the wrong. She conveniently told no. 2 tt she has difficulties working with my buddy and tts why her asthma attack came back!! WA KAO!!!! What rubbish!! For the whole of this month, she always on MC or “choot” pattern, so how did my buddy cause her asthma to come back? And moreover, her mc is due to flu, sore eyes, lao sai, headache, never once was it ASTHMA lor…..

what also piss me off was that before we go see no. 2, we had a short discussion among ourselves. we asked Q if she is keen to talk to no. 2 we will all back her up. BUT when we were in the discussion with no. 2, J kept completely quiet and she looked BORED!! omg!! how could she.......she too got contribute to her grumblings abt tt MIA staff lor. but now........*shake head*

anyway, WHATEVER

Will No. 2 believe her story?? I also dun know
But I dun care lor
Like I said, she can “choot” patterns, go on MC, MIA, I already dun care. JUST give us staff…….
As simple as tt……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home