Monday, 21 July 2008

T L (part 2)

today got staff meeting
we were asked to attend (contracts unit)
so i went
then big boss asked abt a particular project which was handled by ex boss previously
so big boss asked "so now which one of u take over?"
and we shook our heads, how we know??!? was not assigned lor
then tt big boss went "SY, u rite? U no. 2"
bloody pork lor
dun anyhow arrow lor. if i can cover my ex boss then give me the RIGHTFUL salary and title lor
hehehe
but dun bother, coz i not interested lor
too much responsibilities and expectations liao
and i am not up to it

then apparently ex boss now in INDIA mah
so he went !@#@$$@%@^@&@* u know, the tamil language
so insulting rite?
insulting to the race......really
he just anyhow mumbled some words out lor
really damn rude

then we proceeded with the meeting
and then suddenly came upon a project which just HAPPENED to be mine YESTERDAY
i was only informed abt it YESTERDAY lor
and then big boss dun know asked what qn abt "is the dates impt? why cannot call the tender now?"
and the project officer dun know gave what answer which big boss dun accept
so he opened the qn to the contracts unit and i dun care lor. to me, u want to call when not my issue. just put the draft on my table for my checking and comments by that time comes lah. immediately, tt JC, ma chiam those game show, lifted up her hand to my direction and smiled. i really damn pissed off lor. so what if that project is mine?? since the qn is posed to contracts unit, anybody can answered lor. why point to me?? WTF RITE

i already pissed off, TL, pek chey, and she just want to add on it
WTF!!!
really.....
i think she is a bit too much liao
she really if can push, she will push everything away.........really yeeks me off
today dun know what she asked my buddy. and then my buddy dun know reply her what but i heard it was something like "hey!! i cannot be doing everybody's job lor....blah blah blah"
whatever!!!
settle my own problems before i go kapo abt others

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home