Thursday, 31 July 2008

StReSsEd OvEr AM DuTy.......

Sigh
Even though I saw J doing it on tue, I still made a blunder today!!!
Arggghhh
I keyed in the wrong dates………
Bloody pork!!!
Whatever!!!
1st time lor, what u expect
But not gg to make the same silly mistake again…….
=P

I couldn’t sleep last nite ok
Scared I overslept
Lolz
*slap forehead*
Tummy keeps giving me the terrible pain
I kept complaining to the little one “tummy pain tummy pain”
I think she buay ta han leh
Told me “tummy pain then go pang sai lah”
Could be becoz of my “auntie” coming soon or maybe I too excited abt this morning duty……


Dun know why recently, I kept having the fainting spell (the head suddenly become light light and then got the black out effect), tummy pain and breathless (happened once when I was watching show on my lappy)…..am I gg to die???
Hm……… =))
Perhaps my time is here……u know what is happening on 1st Aug rite?? =p
TOUCHWOOD!!!Pui pui pui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home