Monday, 28 July 2008

SoRrY iN hIs OwN WaY

sat i went pot luck rite
so no meet dear ( i was still angry anyway)
he smsed me in the evening and then we ding dong ding dong the smses
and at 730pm, he said he is gg to sleep coz he was tired as he went gym and played badminton on fri nite
so i stopped sending him sms so tt he can go sleep
few mins later, he smsed me and asked me what i want to do tomolo
i told him tt i need to go buy a dvd player as my dad has been nagging at me for days
and i buay ta han!!
he immediately replied me tt he come and fetch me go courts and buy
i am very the touched leh
imagine he said he is tired but he volunteered to come NOW
omg!!
why i so lucky!!!
really must count my blessings!!



my new dvd player.

btw, off track abit

after getting the player, my dad hor, stopped nagging at me but he also never watch dvd lor. sigh wonder why he wants to nag at me to get a new player???!!?! *scratch head*

Honey told me tt dear has his own way of saying "sorry" guess this is his way bah. and i was just telling Honey, it made me looked so petty and small gas to be mad at dear.

then i also told him tt i am gg to arrange a dinner buffet with my family. and he said what's the occassion. i told him no ocassion just tt he said tt he has not see my parents for a long time, so i am gg to arrange lor. he immediately told me to go find a rest which has the promotion with credit card he has lor. i am very the touched u know. dun know how to explain to u. *tears rolling down my cheeks*

if u think my dear is cheapo, i can tell u, i dun think so lor. i personally thinks tt he is a sweet man. REALLY!! love u dear!! *muack*. its not abt the promotion thingy with credit card, its the "SIM" tt he is coming to dinner with my family.......u won't know how i feel unless u knew my past.......sigh

think only the girls will understand.......coz they were by my side to witness all my ups and downs....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home