Monday, 21 July 2008

T L (part 1)

i knew tt he will called on either one of the weekdays and tell me tt he will finish his work so tt we can go out one evening
i already thought of a reply and tt is "N O"
ok ok, i small gas or whatever
but i am really damn pissed off
if it was last time, i could have jumped on the wagon and told him "OK. YES. NO PROBLEM" but its not last time anymore....... =( sorry dear.....

imagine:-

1) whole of last week, no call no sms, no nothing
2) sat then smsed and said tt "shredder mati"
3) when i told him tt he no take care, he replied "i am busy lor" BUT busy is not an excuse. really.....this is just one incident and its a pet, what abt other things in life. how can u take it for GRANTED!! (if u know tt i have hidden agenda)
4) then sunday evening smsed me asked me what i am doing. i already unhappy liao. and to make matter worst told me to watch DARK KNIGHT myself, as he has watched it
WTF!! NB!! CCB!! i really cannot take it lor. everything just added up.......

ok, conclusion, its not his fault. its my fault ok. happy? really, its never his fault....... i made him this way.

anyway, today after lunchie time, he smsed me and told me tt he will finished all his work today so tt we go watch movie tomolo. and my reply was "nope"
immediately came "angry har?"
immediate response "nope"
"no then why dun want to watch movie"
"no movie to watch. and u busy with work"
he gave me long, short story tt he intended to work very late to clear his back log. and we can watch red cliff and hellboy
i replied (i damn tl liao lor. he didn't want to watch the 2 movies in the first place and now tt i buay siong then he said want to watch. think i wat???) "dun want lah. work so late for wat. tomolo u have a long day lor. go home and rest early" (apparently he has meetings from morning to evening on tue)
and he damn bloody pork immediately replied "ok =)"
CB rite?
damn CCB!!!
i stopped replying his smses............

i am totally speechless
he just dun get it or i just dun get it???!!!??
but i am really very pissed off...........really.......
i know he loves me and cares alot abt me, if not, he won't be bother to do these. but but but........sigh.......arrrgggghhhhh.........I JUST WANT TO CRY........(crying now)

then suddenly i remembered i wanted his another email acc so tt i can send him the club med 1 for 1 promotion thingy as the email was bounced back to me last evening
he told me his acc got 100GB so sure can recieved one
and i went "apparently all the mails tt i send to u kana bounced back one lor" (which is true)
and he replied "but the bbq buffet i got received lor"
and i went "tt is the only exceptional one. also dun know why"
and he replied "u dun want to watch movie but want bbq buffet dinner?"
WTF!!!! i really want to vomit blood u know
think all my internal organs gg to throw out leh
aarrrrgggghhhhh........really NB lor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home