Friday, 25 July 2008

wHaT a DaY!! =((

Today really bad mood lor
Dun know why
Sigh
Maybe I small gas but….its our entitlement rite??
But already not feeling too happy liao so why me!!!?? *shake head*

Anyway, my coll wanted to put up a claim for my project
But cannot find the approval papers
So what to do? I also dun know
The project was called and started way before my time lor
So she said go asked buddy
Dun know why today buddy also not in good mood (I supposed)
So she went “go ask SY lah. Its her project”
Then I went “ya I know. But I also dun know head or tail”
Then she went “but there is nothing I can do” (which is very true)
So I went “but I also dun know lor. I also big question marks all over. “
Then she said “where is ur contract doc”
And I went “tts the problem. I am trying to compile the contract doc and dun know what to do?” (sort of raise my voice liao) but I still smiling lor
“but since its your project, u must go find the papers rite?”
“but where to find? Last time find already but no paper lor”
Then a look at buddy I knew immediately she unhappy liao
So she replied “but nothing I can do rite?” (which is true lor)
Then I said “true lah. But I also cannot do much” and I walked away and said “thank you”
And then next moment, buddy became moody, black face or whatever

she said “I am not lunching with u guys today” when I went over to jio her for lunch
Sigh
Fine!! I also not here to be a clown and entertain lor
So off to lunch the 3 of us. Apparently, J also bad mood leh
She also no talk much during lunchie
But I am very sure I didn’t make her angry lor
I came in this morning and straight to meeting, comes out at 10 plus and then gotten myself into a stupiak storm and then searched for the papers in registry for 1 hr. and NO APPROVAL PAPER!!!

And is it my fault???
I also know its not mine lor. But due to the fact tt IT IS NOW MY BABY, its my responsibility to find the paper
Oh oh oh!!so pissed off!!!!!!
Arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home