Tuesday, 14 August 2007

ChOcO cOaTeD alMoNd

whoever bought tt box of choco coated almond with tt stupiak dates for dear.......THANK YOU hor.......wtf

u know i dun like to eat tt, looks horrible(coz it looked like cockroach to me!!! at least to me), and i just dun like dates.........choco is choco, why coat it on other things........i dun like!!!

and u know dear, he wants u to eat means u got to eat!! WTF!! so i took a small bite and wtf!! bloody hell, "forced" the whole damn thing into my mouth, i also smart lor, i siam and then choco dropped on bed, and ALL HELL RISES!!!

said such good thing dun want to eat, whatz so diff to eat? not tt bad wat. HELLO!!!! i already said i DUN want to eat, u "forced" me to eat and now want to make a fuss..........i where wrong??? u tell me lor, i dun want to argue back doesn't mean i "lose" to u.......coz i thought u know better.......in the first place, i already said i dun want to eat and u knew too tt i dun like it. took a small bite to please u in the end, landed myself in shit!!!

whose fault!!! the stupiak person who bought the choco thingy lor. ok ok, i know u know tt dear likes to eat tt choco, so u bought it for him but please I DUN LIKE!!!!! argh.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home