Saturday, 1 September 2007

So SwEeT.............

dear asked me last nite " let u choose, psp or tiffany?" for ur birthday....... =))
so sweet hor, he knew i was eyeing .......but every year also asked for tiffany, every year also no have, sian lor........but its becoz i told him dun buy coz what i really want is he is here with me no need to fly lor =))

AGAIN!! this year he is scheduled and confirmed flying on my birthday month!!!! never once he no need to fly on my birthday month leh.....why huh?? fated tt my birthday no loved ones to be with me meh?? luckily still have family and friends.......must be contended with life lor.....like tt then will be HAPPY =))

as for psp, well, ping's hubby, franics, said i more suitable for ds lite, coz i dun need such sophisticated gadget.........(he knows me an IT nerd).....pros is ds lite is cheaper but the cons is ds lite no can play "pirated" games lor......yayaya, i know.....we should not support piracy......but one game very exp lor, $80 plus leh........how to survive........

frankly speaking, i dun need either........earrings, braclet, anklet, rings, necklace, all i have, though they not from tiffany, but at least I BOUGHT IT WITH MY OWN HARD EARNED MONEY lor....... psp or ds lite, well, IT nerd liao, so no matter how hard i try, i doubt i will play games lor, me not so hardcore.........think just becoz everybody having one, tts why i want one....."fan jian"

anyway, u guys out there, dun try to "di gong" lor........my birthday coming ok......so u guys better know what to do...... =)) a simple email or sms on tt day, will make my day........ =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home