Tuesday, 28 August 2007

BrEaThLeSs.........

dear said he is breathless......ma chiam like heart attack like tt. cannot breathe.........
yeah, and u r rite. its my fault again. my fault for not allowing him to go gym......but but but.....i am very innocent lor.

i told him before i dun like "beefy" hunks...so i dun wish tt he will trained until like one which he wants to(coz he always told me or he just pulling my leg) but i didn't forbade him to go gym for health reasons just dun train until too "beefy"' .

now he is claiming tt its all my fault for not allowing him to go gym......come on lor, he said "every sunday we go blading" then i said "ok then i go cycling" in the end, only went once with armour.....and tts it. comes every sunday is him sitting in front of his laptop...and now its my fault for his breathless......sigh...... =((

just want to put on records, i am not against "beefy" guys or what or want to say something bad about them, but hey, i have my own wants and dun wants rite? u know as in my own rights!!! hey come on lor, this is singapore, country of free speech.......hm....erm.......*not really sure*

saw stephy's blog, "office politics"!! thought so poor thing to be involved in such thingy, u know how irritating and frustrating it could be to be caught in it. i have been in working for 11 yrs and never have i ever come across such thingy but i can understand stephy's plight. since started in this co, things have change. last time even if co has office politics, its so small or insignificant lor, won't affect anybody one....or even me.....this time round.....well, its so obivious tt some ppl are playing pranks in the office and hopefully old man will be "smart" and "alert" to know who's right and who's playing game. but cannot blame him lah, he so busy, in and out of the office in a flash.....but i also dun want to be scolded by him for no reason.....u know what i mean dun you. =))

dear and zhuang advised me to stay away from it and just do my own work. which i am doing now......keeping my mouth real shut this time.....not very good to be caught in such situation.....hopefully IT will go away soon......but i doubt it will lah, coz the person kana "played" is just sitting behind me........and so i think i will be drag into it sooner or later..........

god bless me....... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home