Sunday, 19 August 2007

aH mA's BiRtHdAy

happy birthday to my dearest ah ma!!

the one and only maternal ah ma who told my papa to "give me face dun cane her" when i failed my maths exam or test during my pri school days......those were the days......when i came home from school with my report card, my mama will quickly called my ah ma up and told her to help tell my papa not to cane me, coz if "dun know means dun know, cane already still won't know" lor......so ah ma will always call at the right time and moment and viola!! "spare the rod and spoil the child"....... =P but i no spoilt lor. me a QS leh.......hehehe still dealing with figures lor.....which means i am still good at my additions, subtraction, multiplication and "division"?? hm......seemed like my ang mo still no improvement. think will have to blog more and hopefully the ang mo will show some improvement.

anyway, believe it or not!!! all her children turned up full force lor........including the daughter and son in laws........then her grandchildren also showed up in full attendance except for my sista........and her one and only great grand child, which is my sista's precious.......so we took the "quan jia fu"........think ah ma should be the happiest person on earth!!!

this yr no buffet. coz ah ma said "every year buffet. eat until sian" so what to do? ah ma woke up early and "to market to market to buy a fat pig....home again home again blah blah blah" ah ma went marketing at 7am this morning. and then after, came back and started to prepare the food, ALL BY HERSELF ok. dun play play..... she is the greatest mama and grandparent and great grandparent. i no speak hokkien, and she can fully understand what i want to say.......i really salute her lor.....me and my broken hokkien in a mixture of chinese and ang mo!! and ah ma still knows what i talking.......*faint*....

we had bee hoon(cooked by jiu(4) mu(2)), rice, chicken, duck, fish, prawns, chicken wings, curry, satay, soup, veg......what else can we asked for. and ah ma also prepared popiah coz she scared the food which she prepared not enough......sigh.......my ah ma, nothing to say lor, but we really wonder why our mama no inherit our ah ma's cooking skills leh.....*faint*......luckily we never inherit our mama's cooking skills....lolz....we dun cook......really pity the guys who will marry us..........hm........ =))

ok time for update. update on my nieces and nephews......

Li Yen = currently "jobless" coz her papa went for the operation so she stayed home looked after him. and come sept she will go over to seattle for 3 months........not for work ok. she is gg over to meet a korean guy whom she met on the net and the 2 of them see whether can work out a r/s b.w them......have been chatting like for 1/2 yr before they decided to meet.....so romantic yet so scary rite....who knows whether the guy real one or not....3 months leh....later go over and then no come back how??? everyday "kimchi kimchi kimchi" *rolled eyes*

Li Lin = her sista. currently working as a merchaniser with polo ralph. got staff discount leh. 20%........and she just called off her wedding with her beau. coz, well, u know, guys!! F***ing hell. "cannot keep birdie inside their pants" (stephy always say).......anyway, hehehe.....i also dun really know what happened. but i dun care, better to call off now than later after the wedding rite? anyway, quite young only. i think less than 24 coz her sista is only 26.......

Qing Xiang = just found out tt he is a property agent........with.....hehehe.......secret. no can tell. coz not sure he wants it to be published in my blog. anyway, he said his main focus is in commercial bldgs but he also do residential lah. so if u need any agent, look for him lor. let him have some business leh...coz according to my jiu(4) mu(2), he still haven cliche any deal yet.

Qing Yi = his bro. in army.....so u know lah. army boy. nothing much to say. still young lah

Qing Lin = their sista. studying in sec 3. jiu(4) mu(2) said after her Os, she might be gg to poly....so see how lah.....also still young.

Wei Liang = i think he should still be studying in poly or ite bah.....not very sure.

Yu Ying = his sista. this one confirmed still schooling

Yi Ting = i think she just graduated. so now working as what i dun know. but she brought her bf along just now. he looked so much younger than her. i thought its her bro leh......lovey dovey...ok lah, as long as the youngsters happy.....heard from my mama, the boy just came out from army so now schooling lor

Yi Chun = her sista. i think either she also graduated or still schooling. also brought her bf along. first time i saw her bf, i asked my mama, why he looked like ah beng. mama told me NUS grad leh....wa lao!! now i know why "never judge a book by its cover" who could have thought tt my dear also 1st class honours. or CP also a 1st class honours........really "dun judge a book by its cover" lor

then will be me and my sista. so u see, ah ma very fortunate. she has 11 grandchildren and 1 great granddaughter.........happy old woman liao.....who can ask for more..........perhaps pepsi?? lolz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home