Friday, 26 October 2007

DrEaM tImE

dear flew off on wed, and i had a dream tt morning.....here is how it goes......

D: di, i am gg out with my friend on my birthday. so not meeting u
M: (sad look) who u meeting? but we already arrange to celebrate together
D: never mind lah. celebrate earlier lor. me meeting friend
M: ya lah. who u still haven tell me
D: u dun know one lah. tell u also dun know (abit buay ta han liao)
M: still got to tell me rite? who who who (very sad liao. and die die also want to know WHO)
D: ok lah. dun go liao lah. now u happy (frustrated)
M: WIn liao lor. just now die die also must go and now dun want to go. just tell me who only wat. so difficult meh? tell already i sure let u go one wat (my turn to be buay siong)
D: ok lah. u want to know i tell u. me gg out with ex gf!! happy?
M: (QIN TIAN PI LI) WHAT?? how could u? (starting engine to cry liao) we promised each other not gg to contact our ex rite? and u no follow. u r the one who insisted one leh
D: ....speechless no talk as usual very cool (aawww... i like)
M: sob sob sob....still crying no can stop....how could u?
D:....still speechless very cool.....steady leh
M: i knew it. u never loved me.....all these while u only loves her.... (WWWAAAAA.......)
D: still speechless.......still very cool.......( i like..........awwwww...)
M: (composing myself).... ok. since we not on the same path, and u not happy being with me....then let's go our own way.........
D: (QIN TIAN PI LI) but only in his eyes......he still no open his mouth....think his mouth inside got gold leh......
M: cry until like father mother die like tt.....
and i woke up........6 plus in the morning.......and i lied awake till 730am....

thursday another dream.......
this time, in a coffee house with qi, zhuang and ping, got one more girl but i forgot who liao
we were having tea and chit chatting then out of the corner of my eye, i saw HIM....sitting in a corner with another guy.....both wearing suit......
then we all just acted normally and then he stood up pay for the bills and then suddenly out of the blue appeared at our table.....can't remember what he said. maybe "how have u've been?" or "hello. fancy meeting u here?" or.....whatever.......anyway, we no pay attention to what he say.......lolz....then he walked away and i woke up.......

dun know who i talking abt rite? not dear.....its jerk......hahaha

me too stress at work or too tired........2 days in a row....weird dreams.......

if dear put me aeroplane on his birthday, he will get it from me lor........pui pui pui.....already set date with me lor....any changes....well, try and u will see.......... *evil grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home