Wednesday, 24 October 2007

TuEsDaY's LuNcH

guess what did i have for lunch yesterday....

i was on the bus, deciding should it be mee siam at tea hut at bugis or pop over to Hans which i haven been to for donkey years.... used to patronise it with my sec schoolmates then after we dun go anymore......it was jerk who brought me there again so he sort of re-introduced this place to me..i can still remember we went to the outlet at One George's Street......






ordered the orange juice


think it was tomato soup and a slice of honey dew


still waiting for my main course to come, so i took pics lor.....must make full use of my precious time. i forgot to time how long my main course took to come......but anyway, must say, it was actually quite fast and i ordered the ........


black pepper chicken...yum yum =9
though it does taste more like the satay sauce than black pepper but over at $9.80 for the set meal....what's more can u ask for rite....... =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home