Monday, 4 February 2008

GaStRiC fLu

i took my lunchie, just no breakfast and yet i can feel tt the gastric flu is coming.....it is gg to attack me......omg!!
felt like vomitting and the tummy is "wa lao eh"
even while standing in the mrt or while waiting for my feeder bus just now, i can feel tt i am really very unwell and am feeling cold....dun tell me tt i am gg to fall sick lor
i dun want to be sick on CNY!! i want to enjoy CNY
no more holiday till april lor....and me still cannot take leave....so must really enjoy myself this whole week =))

last day of the week for me tomolo.
i managed to rush out all the minutes except for one and another one which is so last min today....whatever. will just try my best =))
tomolo must pia all the way to gun them all down.....i just popped 2 gastric flu medicine, am feeling better now. shhhhh..... dun let dear knows abt it. if not, he sure angry with me one. he kept telling me "work so hard for what? u die co dun care". tts what i always thought so too. but i really need to rush this stuff out so tt can enjoy the cny lor. without worries!! esp since boss will be on leave till next next week.....then off he goes flying...... =))

tomorrow after work, must go get my make up liao. no joke lor. how late also must go to watson and get it. just a blusher. shouldn't be tt difficult lor.

actually today i was thinking abt what al and honey said to me abt this job
"any job advancement?" and the more i think, the more i do feel tt its an admin post. but i am still happy. ivan said could be because its till new, novice to me. once everything die down, i might not like what i am doing esp any tom, dick and harry can do it, i am not fully utilizing my knowledge, experience and skills. anyway, like honey said, "still too early to say. wait and see how it goes from here." and not my fault tt they change my job scope on my 1st day lor.

anyway, XXX called me today ard evening time
"hi, ms chan. i am m goh here. we could like to invite u down for a formal interview this coming 20th. is it ok with u?"
then i went (wtf!!! now then tell me!) "sorry but i have already started working"
"oh dear! is it? so u are gg towithdraw your application?"
(hello? but what can i do? u guys called me so late lor) so i went "no choice. u guys never confirmed me earlier."
then she laffed and said "no choice then. never mind. wish u r happy working now." "thank you" and clicked.........

just when i was thinking abt this current job's prospect, the next moment XXX called. so meaning what? or i think too muchie? anyway, they also not keen to interview me one lor. dragged so long. i told esther if i didn't accept this current job, i could be lazing ard at home and waiting for XXX to offer me lor. imagine!! wow!! 2 months of leave leh.....how nice.....and still get to meet dear every day....... =P

and guessed what? today boss went meeting
so M and i had a talk
we are talking abt left hand woman.....hehehe.behind her back somemore
actually, we no bad mouth her
just tt we dun like the style/way tt she is doing things lor
=P
too self centred. too perfectionist and expect everybody to be the same. how can it be? she can worked till 3- 5am doesn't mean tt we have to lor. and when she is stressed up or rushing for stuff, she can go bonkers lor. key siao one. and started to scream and shout at ppl. can't stand it. esp she threw her weights or temper at the innocent. how can!!
anyway, we both agreed tt she is a good staff. she deserved to get her promotion one day. really!! but i still strongly believe tt family is still impt, i rather spend more time with family, loved ones than with work, at work. =))

there is an email attachment which i read before lor, "no matter how hardworking u r, or how much time and effort u put in your work, one day, if u passed away, your co will just recruit someone to replace u. its ur family who is gg to grief for u lor" so pls......wake up!! put your family and yourself 1st..... =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home