Monday, 28 January 2008

cOuNt DoWn

honey is coming back for the cny!!
flying back this coming fri
too bad eric not coming back if not can meet up with them
anyway, the time will come for us to meet one day
=))

asked a favour from honey
if she can find and buy it, then armour will have his greenies
a bit pai seh to ask her to buy greenies for me, but its really cheaper to get it in HK than in Sing.
its less than a dollar for one greenie in HK.
esp since she is only coming back alone. eric is gg back to shanghai to celebrate, opps!! i forgot whose birthday?? not sure is it his grandpa or his father...hm...., abit pai seh to ask her to buy 4 packets and bring it back for me....... =P

today is a busy day for me at work
working on 2 minutes of meeting
never write minutes before but since its part of my job then no choice lor
must try and well, practise makes perfect rite?
and moreover, its something new to me, so must learn lor =)) take up the challenge!!

supposed to have a 6pm meeting with boss and the other arch for the mrt projects
he said wants to defined my job scope further
maybe its also an appropriate time to confirm with him my SCOPE OF WORK for each individualk projects and also the "Extra". at least get a clearer pic and also a direction to what is expected from me and by me.....
in the end, luckily i checked with boss lor, he is unwell so he told me to postpone it to tomolo and this time its at 430pm..... yeah!!! =))
so i get to come home slightly earlier today... =))
i told myself not to complain abt my "extended" working hours after reading esther's blog.
i must be contended lor. esther has been working weekdays thru weekend.......she is clocking in more hours than me lor. esp she starts and end work at irregular hours??!! do u call that irregualr hours?? hm.......just told myself as long as i finished my work, draw a line and go home..... =)) not gg to think abt want to go home on the dot anymore......and when weekend comes, i will also play hard too!!!!
work hard and must play hard too......wweeeeeeee........ =))

CNY is coming soon
1 more week
but mama have not buy any bak kwa for me to eat lor
=((
dear already bought some last week and we have finished the 600g on sun.....muahaha =P yum yum!!
hope mama buy the bak kwa soon.....

just need to slog for one more week and can rest for a week!!!
=))
can't wait
poor boss, he will be flying for the whole month of feb till early mar lor...poor man!!
but there is nothing i can do.....really short handed for him
he needs ppl to help him and too bad tt cha bo dun want to let go of the duties so i cannot help him.......not allowed to help him if not the cha bo will be unbalance and said i stepped into her territory....maybe, just maybe, one day, i might just get the chance...... =) tt will depend on the boss liao lor

we didn't go walk hua shi last nite
in the end, we went CHINATOWN!!
becoz we dun know where got hua shi
who knows where got hua shi?? can tell me??
it was as usual lor, very crowded at chinatown
but the stuff are the same every yr. no diff lor
anyway, just want to go there and get the cny mood lor
=p

we made a date to go massage this week..... =))
can't wait.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home