Monday, 24 March 2008

bUsY dAy

guessed what moi did today?
as usual, woke up early coz of the digging and drilling and wrecking sound from the machineries downstairs
they are hacking away the linkway to make room for IUP!! we gg to have a lift at every floor!!
imagine, we will have our very own private lift lobby........muahaha
ppl have their car send all the way up to their house, we can send ourselves all the way up to our doorstep!!
i know cannot compare lah, but then rich ppl have their rich ways and us, we have our own ways lor....muahaha =))
so to say this "unbearable" sound still bearable lah, coz end of the day, we will get our very own lift!!!

so what did i do?? "TA DA".........did u guess correctly??

lettuce



crab stick meat, cherry tomatoes, eggs and prawns...yum yum :9

celery

the final product

after the 3 boxes were put safely into the fridge, moi, continued watching my hk serials dvd....muahahaha, u are damn rite!! moi was watching tv and cutting and boiling and peeling my ingredients for my salad!!! so u see, beside cooking maggie noodles, moi also very good at making simple salad. i ended my 1st disc by 2pm and took my bath and then went jalang........and guess what did i buy???
TA DA!!!!!!
dressing for salad, and spaghetti and alfredo sauce....
must be wondering why not the usual thousand island dressing rite? well, told u, bound to have changes mah.....so this is the change lor. and moreover its the cheapest dressing on the shelf......muahahaha.......=P so cheap skate........no choice lor, not working wat....so got to make do lor.......
actually, i wanted to go get a dress for my cousin's wedding this sunday. but didn't see anything which catches my eye in TAMPINES!!! sigh......so what to do? get food lor.....hahaha =P tomorrow got to venture further liao.......its either bugis or cityhall. the little one suggested PP, why?? becoz she wants to go BORDERS lor....she has a borders card which someone gave her for her birthday. so she wants to go check it out and see what she can purchase. but then again, i have booked an appt with my beauty therapist lor. i cannot bring her out tomorrow. coz i am planning to go to visit my beautician straightaway after my shopping. i need to "heal" my face lor.....its better though. no more redness or itchiness, but u can feel the tiny dots on the face which irritates me alot.....i just hate them!! must get rid of them ASAP!!!!! argh........
meantime, till i meet her tomorrow, i will have to diligently "gor" the moisturizer onto my face and also use the masks which i bought to replenish the moisture into my face just in case like what zhuang said, it could be my face too dry....... whatever is it, i hope i can "get well" soon.......after 3 masks, it sure is getting better lor
so tomorrow bugis or cityhall?? hm........

1 Comments:

At 25 March 2008 at 2:37 am , Blogger horus said...

so lucky, you got time for shopping lor... :) and your salad looks nice! You should come over and give me one box every day. haha! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home