Monday, 31 March 2008

WeLcOmE 2 tHe CHAN's FaMiLy =))



moi and my "newly acquried" cousin in law

YL's auntie and his wife

me and my cousin YL and his wife, Elaine

YS and his gf, Grace.... next wedding bells to ring...ding dang ding dang =P

the brothers and their partners

my uncle and auntie waiting for the tea to be served

without prompting, my cousin went down on his knees.....i was so the veri touched

proud parents

Elaine serving tea to her parents in law...welcome to the Chan's family

drink drink drink...=))

give u a necklace... *blink blink*

"Mother" cannot see the hook so hubby helps....


our eldest uncle that's my parents!!!

see how my parents have both aged....sigh
here's the ang pao!!my auntie's sister

drink it up!!

the little one serving tea to her "cow fu" and yee yee...hehehe =P

opps!! dropped the ang pao.... =P

"yee yee, drink tea"...=))

soleminzer and the couples on stage at JURONG COUNTRY CLUB...
took this pic from my table. lazy to walk to the front....zoom zoom zoom
another zoom in shot

gg to pledge their undying love for each other.....awww....

happy couple ;))

"do u know why u two are here today?"

"i do. i do." =P

"here, take my flowers for me" =P

"here, take back your flowers" =))

"i hereby pledged my undying love for u...." so sweet

"i wed thee....."

exchanged ring......my lawful wife
"here, take my flowers for me again...."
exchanged ring....my lawful husband
"i now pronounced u husband and wife...."
my cousin booked their wedding venue with JCC.
not bad actually. they catered for 70 pax. but hor, a bit wasted lor coz 2 tables were empty. and my table only have 5 ppl......
anyway, most impt is everybody is happy in this occasion, on this joyous day!! =P
i was telling dear tt should have booked 50 pax in future. if not quite wasted. luckily can ta bao food home lor. if not really wasted. there were many left overs. dear went "who said i am gg to have buffet? i will have home cooked food lor" then i gave him a dirty look and told him 'wa lao! who saying abt u? i am saying my the other cousin. next yr his turn, they gg to have church wedding. also will have buffet one lor." crazy man!!
its a very simple affair
something which i wanted lor
like what i said before, so what if u have a grand wedding? grand wedding does not means tt u will have a good marriage. =)) or guarantee a happy marriage. its how the couple maintain the marriage and the road after the marriage is most impt. tt's another story though....
anyway, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, ELAINE.......all the best in your future endeavours!!! =)) study and work hard in NJ!!! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home