Saturday, 19 April 2008

tSk TsK....

did a despicable thing on fri......
i actually accepted a date to go karaoke with my ex colleagues, donkey weeks ago.....in actual fact only 1 week ago lah
then fri morning, dear smsed me and asked me whether want to meet him for dinner
so me in dilemma..... to meet or not to meet, tt's the qn..... *shake head*
never before i have done it lor
i never cancelled my already made appointment unless last min really have something very urgent coop up if not, all things can wait regardless of who u r!!!
but then, this is dear lor. and so what rite? becoz he is always busy at work so to meet him for dinner or whatever is very PRECIOUS (see i used the word "precious" ok) to me.
so what i did? i debated half a day with myself and decided to go meet him for dinner and then go down to karaoke if the library has no wireless network for him to do his work...(he actually planned tt after dinner we will go to the library where he will do his work and play his game while i read my books)

so happily, i smsed WL and told her i won't be joining them for dinner and i will sms her later to see whether can i meet them at the room. so met dear at 7pm. had our dinner. and then off to the library. VIOLA!!! have wireless net work lor. so i went to look for a book to read and to keep myself occupy while he works and plays his game. we left at 930pm coz library closed at tt time and i smsed WL to tell her tt i am unable to join them but will do so next time!! i felt so ...dun know what's the word to use......how could i!!! i have never done this before!! ask my friends......never!!!! sigh.......looked so low on myself........ i am so sorry gals!!! i really am!! but do believe me, its really very rare and precious for me to meet dear lor. despite of his heavy workload.... if he can put down everything to meet me, i think i must at least make an effort to meet up with him too!!!! hope u all understand!!!

anyway, what made me so sad after i have done all these is when dear told me we can go to his office's lounge to sing songs, coz its FOC. i told him i have actually made arrangement with ex coll to go singing lor. and i thought if the library no wireless, then we can pop by. he actually told me "if u have made an appt already then just go lor. no need to come meet me. meet me for what." and i fell from cloud 9!!! =(( can u believe it!!! men really are from mars!!!!! we think totally differently........afterall all tt i have done, feeling so bad and gulity, this is all i got in return. tsk tsk......... not his fault though.....me the stupiak one lor...... think A and yet he thinks B. see things differently........

guess, i will NEVER EVER do it again.......coz its not worth it!! *heart breaks into many pcs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home