Thursday, 17 April 2008

MiSpLaCeD?? or LoSt?

oh bOy!!!
the medical centre called me yesterday afternoon and told me tt apparently i had to sign on a BLUE form so tt they can proceed with the payment for the check up and their payment dept is requesting for the form and they couldn't find it. so they asked me whether can i make a trip down to sign on the form

WHY LIKE THIS!!!! sigh.......i dun mind gg down but just to sign a form!!!! and to make matter worst, it's RAINING now!!! argghhhhh......

fyi, i did asked the doc "is tt all? can i leave now?" and the doc told the nurse to check and let me know whether can i leave. she looked thru the papers and said "ya. tts all. u may leave." and smiled and i left and now this!!!! do u know i waited from 11 to 1 something for the check up!!!! or was it 12 something coming to 1........omg!!!! i dun remember the time, but i know tt i am HUNGRY!!!!!! coz i didn't take breakfast!!!! thought check up should not consume food 8 hrs before the check up rite?? no? wrong?? hm.......*ponder*

after post entry:
i went to the medical centre in the morning
i told the counter tt i was there to sign a form coz they misplaced the blue form
all looked at me BLUR
so one kind soul told me to take a seat first while she check it out
and i was like "WTH!!! u should have the form ready mah. asked me to wait?"
so i smiled and took a seat
within mins, the nurse called me, asked for my ic no. and then viola, she suddenly remembered what form i need to sign
and when she passed me the form, i was like "WTH!! i signed this form during registration lor. apparently the form needs to be filled up during the registration. and i was like HOW COULD U HAVE LOSE IT!!"
so i just casually said "i thought i signed this upon registration?"
and she smiled back and replied casually "well, think we must have misplaced it. we couldn't find it.so pls sign here"
so i said ok and signed and she told me "tt's all"
can vomit blood ok!! imgaine if i stayed in the west????!!!?? wa piang!! travelled all the way to the east just to sign on a "lost" form......sigh and it takes only few mins to do so
anyway, i left and went jalang
and ring ring ring, i thought the hr called me to confirm the start date
but it was from the clinic and i was like quite piss off coz "WHAT'S THE PROBLEM THIS TIME!!!"
she asked me" did u happened to have the blue chip?"
and i was like "u asked me yesterday? i already said NO NO NO. why keep asking?" so i replied "NO" and then she said "u sure u dun have?" and i went "ya" and she said "did u give it to us during registration?" and i went "yes" and then she said ok" and hang up
if u lose tt sheet of paper or whatever chip, then go look for my employer. and apparently, the so called blue chip or blue form needs to be filled up upon registration!!! if i did not pass u the paper during registration and i did not sign on the form, do u think i can have the check up??!!??? OMG!!!!!
never before such a blunder from this established clinic lor......*shake head*
jeopadise my work and u will get it from me!!! hehehe.....ok ok lah, not tt serious. ...its only a form for them to make payment. but definitely not my fault...... *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home