Thursday, 24 April 2008

Shhh....it's A mimi(4)

she told me to keep it a secret
so i did
she does not believe me at first (tt i can keep it a secret)
coz she feels tt i will go tell B
actually, i also dun always talk to B coz unless got something if not B will not contact me
so i told her "i seldom contact B and its fine dun tell me"
then she said "ok lah i kinda trust u" (something like tt lah)
and told me where she went

few weeks later, we "chatted" over email
and i asked her "any idea where did A go?"
she told me "no idea"
UNBELIEVEABLE!! she is so close to A how could she not know
but then i trusted her
(told u, as long as u dare to say, i will believe. but dun let me find out tt U LIE TO ME)

1 yr later, i told her i saw A at a function
but i did not talk to her
coz dun know what to say
then she said i should have gone up to her and talk to her
so i asked again "any idea where she goes?"
the reply then was still "no idea"
so i went "ok"

just few days ago, i happened to "chat" with B via email (hehehe. always email)
and she told me tt A is in XXX co
and i went "WTF!!!! means A is in the same co as her and all these while she has been telling me tt she has absolutely bo idea where A went"
bloody pork!! take me as a what???!!??
still say trust me then let this
so hurtful lor *heart bleeding*

ok, maybe to u its nothing lor
small issue
but to me its a BIG issue lor
how can u tell me tt u trust me but on the other hand ur actions show tt U DUN!!!!!
and i trusted and believed her!!!!!!!! =((
and this is what i get!!!!!
and i have been keeping a secret all these while for nothing???
damn disappointed...and u know what? this is just one of a way to lose a "trusted" friend.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home