Saturday, 31 May 2008

HeAdAcHe......argh.........

i actually smsed to dear on thur nite and told him tt we go watched movie on weekend
u know, narnia is screening now
and dun know why he smsed me yesterday morning and asked me "watch what time show?"
i was not really prepare to go watch on fri nite
i know i know, what u mean not prepared??!!??
but i really have no intention to go watch yesterday
i know he is busy at work, so i prefer tt he work and finish his work then we enjoy on weekend mah
anyway, its ok. so i checked the timing on the net for 3 cinemas and asked him to decide. i told him if he is busy with work then we watch on weekend
then his reply came almost immediately "so u want to watch today or tomorrow?"
and i replied him "actually my previous sms to u is to watch on weekend. but if u busy at work today then we watch tomorrow lor." afterall, he was the one who asked me watch what time toay lor
my head started to pound very hard. very pain lor
then instantly another reply "u make up ur mind, to watch today or tomorrow lor"
and i was so fed up lor. dun he understand SIMPLE english? need me to talk in mandarin, tamil, malay or whatever lanaguage then he understand tt "ITS HIS CALL"
and here my head very pain and here he made such remarks, i got so mad, i took a deep breathe, count to 10 first before i send back my reply "tomorrow. headache now"
and instantly a reply from him "chey"
and i just *argh*
MEN!! only gave me headache!!!
pui

anyway, the head pain hor
really killing me lor
i left office at 6pm, walked to the gym
today, no crowd lor
so i stayed till 8pm then leave
muahaha
actually, i was waiting for my favourite machine (coz was occupied)
but before tt i was on the tread mill for 30 mins. ....
my last machine for the day was osim's igallop
frankly speaking, i dun know what it can do
just virbate lor
u mean my cellulite or fats can be vibrated till they broke down???
hm.......
thnking of getting the osim belt......what say u?
strap it on during office hours, afterall, desk bound......

good or not? any comments??
maybe i should ventured into the internet world and search for DISCOUNTs!!!
muahaha
afterall its the GSS.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home