Wednesday, 28 May 2008

HoLiDaY

dad is bringing the little one to shanghai in june!!!
(ya. again)
its confirmed!!!
mum not gg, she said 2 weeks!! sian
so she is staying put with me ...........

phew!! frankly speaking, luckily mama dun want to go lor
i dun have to fork out so muchie money
muahaha
i know i know, i very stingy lor
but, i tell u lor, very "siong" one leh
no joke.
last june when we went for the 8 days tour to jiang nan and shanghai, i paid for mum and my own ticket lor. ......but hehehe i spend my sister's money lor........muahaha....... =P

anyway, the little one is looking forward to her trip
i also looking forward to my weekend trip to batam lor
i just went to renew my passport today
was told tt i cannot renew need to apply for a new one
takes abt 3 working days to get a new one
so got to wait lor
hopefully the agency "tolong" me and let me go.....pls pls......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home