Friday, 23 May 2008

No 2Nd ChAnCe

wtf!!
i went to this beauty salon in the oppposite office building after work today to have my eyebrow reshaped.
then hor, they told me "miss, we do threading for u."
i said "ok" anyway, got do before mah. so no big deal lor

end of the session, wa lao!!
told me "miss, ur skin very delicate(SOFT), so easily gets tear"
and i was like "wtf!! what have u done?"
she showed me the mirror and still continue, "miss do u know its very common to have tear during threading esp u have soft skin"


i was like *TL* liao lor after looking into the mirror
and i went "THIS IS THE 1ST TIME TT I GOT CUTS" *SMILE*
and she went "miss, as i told u, its very common"
bloody pork lor!!
i have done it so many times at this shop at peninsula plaza lor
i have never encountered such thingy!!!
so the very the angry lor. imgaine if i have a dinner or appointment later, how am i gg to meet ppl.........wa kao!!!


at first i told myself if service good, i will come again and try their other services lor
but hor.......PUI LOR
never gg to step in again

esther told me to take pictures and make a complain. u know me one, i dun complain. normally i will just smile smile and said "good good. not bad. ok" then i will come back and complained lor.muahahaha...........

maybe u guys can go lah. try their other services. maybe not as bad as my 1st encounter
btw, if u wondering what's the name of the salon
i decided not to tell, coz not very good mah
but hor, its the only beauty salon in T3 lor........muahahaha........so u should be able to know =P *wink*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home