Tuesday, 20 May 2008

hOw MuChiE dO u LoVe ThOu??

last fri was watching the match making show
the lady contestant asked the 4 male contestants
"in future, how much of ur salary will u be giving ur wife for JIA YONG?"
one of the guy answered "i will gave her 1/2 of my salary." and i was quite impressed "1/2 leh. not bad lor. without blinking an eye lid lor (actually he is sitting behind the door lah, i no see he blink or no blink"

then the next one replied "i no considered whether she is working or not, but i will give her ALL my salary and see how much she gave me." WA LAO!!! i thought hor, in this world, only my papa gives my mama ALL his salary lor. there is this guy who is also willing to do so........wa kao!! no need to think liao lor. choose him.....muahaha

anyway, the comperes asked her why she wants to ask such a qn. her reply "from the amt of $$ he gives, can see how much one loves a person." is it?? i also dun know lor. but the compere after hearing what the contestant said abt giving ALL his salary to the wife, she also chipped in and said "ya. u loves her so u gave her ALL, so now see how much she loves u back when she gives u the amt of money" hehehehe........but i do agreed with the compere lor (quan yi feng), she said something like so what if give her all the money, she in turn becoz of what u did might return all the money to u lor. coz she knows u loves her very muchie........agreed?

so u know me one lor, i went to test it out. "dear, in future how much will u give me for jia yong?" "why must give u? u working lor." bloody pork. jia yong leh. of course must give me lor. but he still insisted tt since i am working, i dun need a single cent from him. win liao lor. so he asked "why ask me this qn?" then i told him abt the match making show and then i ended with " now i know u dun love me lor. not even 1 cent." and then he told me "ok lah. give u 10 cents ok. dun say dun have".....=(( to laugh or to be mad at him.......

always cannot stay mad at him for long. he always have 101 ways to make me stop being mad... arrggghhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home