Friday, 16 May 2008

wHat A cOmMent!!

yesterday the PM wants to know whether can we call a certain contract. so she asked me to help her check with E.
i went to check and kana "tell her tt project officer in charge's responsibility to check"
so i went to pass the message to her
then i was asked to sit down and long and short story and then finally "if i can do everything myself and i MUST and HAVE to do everything myself then why do i need u?"
i stared at her!!! how could she said such a thing???!!??

we worked as a team. if this is the procedure, then she as the project officer, whether she likes it or not she has to go find it out herself. but on good will, i can help her but not to the extend of doing her work for her lor. coz frankly speaking, if i do her work, then who does mine?? and she also should not say "THEN WHY DO I NEED U?"

we have other scopes and responsibilties too!!! we dun just sit there and open our mouth. apparently, the LAW here is that project officer do everything from start to end and the CM will check for them and advise them. so how could she said things like tt

but i do agreed tt E was a bit rude. but i think we should help and check for them and then they do the follow up action lor. no big deal. afterall if it involves $$$, we should be kept in the loop. and frankly speaking, who can do this much better than US???

was i offended by her remarks??!!?? frankly speaking "NO" u dun like the way the things work here, then u go complain and tell big boss. apparently, this is the way things is run here lor. tts why ppl always want to go work for the client side. this is why. as simple as tt. i dun need to argue with u if i know tt i am right. coz what's the pt. u have ur own pt of views. nobody can change it. so even if we argued till the pig flies home, we also will have no conclusion.

then the jing dian is when E popped over to my cubicle today and passed me the cd which she helped me burn. she said "dun think she left u many stuff. not as many as i am giving to J" then i clicked open the folders and "VIOLA" might as well dun give me lor. only the tender doc, what abt the correspondence and all?? these are the main buck of the work lor. no give me. its as good as me starting from scratch and asking ppl to forward me a similar draft and i amend to suit my own projects!!!

anyway, whatever!! the issue here is tt, when she saw the projects tt the previous girl handed over to me. she was very very SHOCKED, UNBALANCED and UNHAPPY. she commented "do u know how many projects J is taking over from me?" i replied "ya, i saw it 3 pages full of projects." then she said "she is taking over 53 projects, unlike urs. urs is too little liao. i must talk to boss to ask her to distribute the projects b/w the 2 of u." then i went "but a CM is coming in lor. she is sharing the projects with J" and she went "u sure its a CM and not another ACM." and i went "ya." frankly speaking whether is A or no A, still can do work rite??? u mean A dun do a good job as no A?? can't be lor. its like a degree holder might not do a better job as compared with a diploma holder lor. or a degree holder might not have better experience than a diploma holder lor. so pls, dun look down on the As lor.

then she shouted for another engineer to come to my cubicle and exclaimed tt the previous girl is handing so little projects and tt boss dun know how to distribute the projects one. the engineer told her "dun look at the qty, must look into depth" then i just smiled and the engineer sneered. apparently, i think she very buay siong tt she is struggling like mad while the previous girl handles so little projects. she then told me "u r lucky lor." then i told her "well, J is more senior than me" and then she left my cubicle and went to J's cubicle and started complaining and told her to go tell boss abt it. and distribute the projects out. then she also went to complain to my buddy tt the nos. of projects tt i am handing is too little as compared with J.

what a comment to make lor!!! sigh. my fault lah?? my fault for not being her buddy but J is her buddy?? new projects coming in, i also handling lor, just tt its not in the list. coz the list of projects are projects tt are handed over to me from her. new projects are not in the list lor. whats the big deal? and like what dear said who knows the previous girl managed to clear most of the FA for the projects before she left, so tts why the remaining projects are tt little. but tt doesn't mean tt she is handling very few projects.......

anyway, in my own humble opinion, i think she is just unbalance lor......tomolo her last day with us. i still will wish her all the best. she is gg overseas with her hubby. uprooting. sigh.......how i wish i also no need to work. just stay at home and shake leg. too bad!! no husband to take care of me lor..........*shake head* then i dun need to hear such unreasonable comments!!

another comment was from my buddy. coz i was preparing a tender doc. so i asked her where to find the standard. after telling me where i can retreive it she made a remark "i am quite shock u only ask me now lor. u dun be shy. must ask one. dun sit there quietly" J and i was like "huh? of course now then ask lah. coz now we want to do mah. no do ask already also waste time. coz now not using. so no pt asking. wait till we want to do the task, then we ask long and short qns, then we can remember more. J was actually quite offended by her remarks. but frankly speaking, my buddy is like tt one. dear told me if u need to offend ppl to get work done, by all means just do it. no choice one. just got to be firm and both feet strongly rooted on the grd. but i really dun feel like offending anyone.........actually, have not done it before. but as the saying goes "always have 1st time one" =P

btw, Wl smsed me today and asked me whether want to join the co for a batam trip in june!!! hippy!!! me gg on a 1 day tour to BATAM........basically to eat and shop!!! muahaha =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home