Friday, 16 May 2008

Am I Tt FaT??

can someone pls tell me HONESTLY "AM I FAT?"
omg!! dear has been telling me tt i am fat
ok, i AM fat. coz i can actually see those cellulite and the orange peel skin on my big fat thighs!!
but is there anything i can do besides gg for slimming sessions, gg on a diet, rely on diet tea, pills, milk, whatever!!!

ya, i know go excercise lor
but sometimes really hor, got the heart no the strength leh
but am i really tt fat???

sigh.......i am totally speechless.
so far, when pecky saw me after so many months of no see each other, she told me tt i am so so thin, "what happened? u jobless leh? everyday at home. eat and sleep. should be fat not thin lor" ex coll saw me, when i go see WY, also claimed tt i grew thinner. so WTF!!! why did dear keep saying tt i am FAT!!

i really dun know leh. i very the sad lor
he smsed me just now and said "di di, we no see 4 days only i think u got put on weight leh" can't remember is it "MORE weight" or just "weight" but whatever lah. already so depressed. =((
dear once told me he dun like fat ppl to be his gf. and if one day i ever grow fat, then he will boot me out. seemed like this D day is coming REAL soon. really aka datang lor. no joke.

frankly speaking, who will not be fat lor. sigh. love me as what i am and who i am. if so superficial then FORGET IT!! pui!! but i am really sad lor. imagine next time if preggie, then sure will be fat lor. then how???!!!?? dun be preggie meh?

so tell me honestly, AM I SI TUA PUI???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home