Tuesday, 20 May 2008

So ObSeRvAnT

dear asked me yesterday "why u never wear the red watch i bought for u?"
before i could reply him, he answered it himself "battery stopped again is it? why never bring let me fix for u?"
inside my heart me thinking "tt time u fixed for me, fixed until buay ta han lor. scold me somemore, i not stoopig to let u scold for nothing lor" but i got to tell you lor, he is really very observant
then i asked him "how u know?" then he said "so long never see u wear, so should be lor. u bring let me fix for u" then i told him "we only meet on weekends lor. weekends i no wear watch one. so how u know tt i no wear?" then he said "i never see u wear mah. or want to learn and fix it urself" so i told him "next week, i bring let u fix." *arm chio* lor.......

of course let him fix lah. "jia yong" no give me, fix my watch also ok rite? hehehe... =P just like pecky once told me tt her hubby always buy things for her, whether she likes it or not, or wants ir or not. just a comment and he will go out there and get it. so i asked her "why u never scold him? waste money lor." her reply "if he wants to buy things for u, let him buy lor. at least the money is spend on u and not other women. so dun stop him" wa lao!! so well said hor.....at least he helps me fixed my watch and not other women's watch lor......hahaha.......

love deep deep lor =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home