Thursday, 8 May 2008

pOoR hEr

the little one cried in school today
she got 81 for her maths
and WTF!!??!! why cry??

her teacher asked her " what happened?"
she cried cried cried and said she was afraid tt her gong gong will caned her for getting poor results!!!
omg!!!
and then the teacher called her gong gong up lor
muahaha

so drama.......so poor thing lor
i think she stressed out lor
pressurized to do well and excel........???

now i know how stressed i was when i was young under my papa's strict supervison lor
i never had good grades. always managed to just scrap thru lor
but i didn't really care much just tt when the cane land on my skin, OMG!!! can die lor
tt time, i always dun understand why must get caned if i failed or do badly. and tt makes me dislike studying lor
why like this?
i finally got out of tt "nitemare" and now its the little one turn??? muahaha
i never pressure her to do well, except tt to tell her tt good results will land her good job in the future. but whatever results she gotten, i will just tell her "good job" and once awhile will laff at her for being "last in class" . i always remind her tt "as long as she done her best, she should be happy with whetever results she get" hehehe......tts what my mama always tell me lor......my mama the best. never give me any pressure.....

I LOVE U MUMMY!! *muack*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home