Tuesday, 13 May 2008

RuMbLiNg TuMmY..........

i was very hungy today
also dun know why????
i can't wait to go home lor
when i finished my work, it was already 630pm....wow!! how times fly when i am having fun....pui lor.....i am busy preparing my material for tomorrow's 10am meeting lor. (pray hard tt i did the right thing)

anyway, when i entered the lift just now, there was this guy who came in with me lor
"13th pls" and i pressed for him
and then hor, i smelt "wow!!! chicken chop leh!!"
stomach started to rumble liao
very hungry lor. then i started to think what my mama has cooked for dinner today
then hor, tt passenger hor, he very the wat one lor. one of the kind
lift only he and me lor, why must he choose to face me and poke the straw into his cup of bubble tea and slurp so loudly....
wtf!!!
i am so the very the hungry already lor
no offer still want to tempt me........sigh
why got such ppl one............ =((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home